"She’s a scumbag, in my opinion,” said Ben Doherty
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on "She’s a scumbag, in my opinion,” said Ben Doherty within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; You Won't Believe What the Father of a Benghazi Victim Said About Hillary Oct 25, 2015 Source: AAN by: AAN Staff In the wake of ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: "She’s a scumbag, in my opinion,” said Ben Doherty

You Won't Believe What the Father of a Benghazi Victim Said About Hillary
    Oct 25, 2015 Source: AAN by: AAN Staff

In the wake of her testimony, family members of the Benghazi victims have lined up to tell the media what they think about Hillary Clinton. Some feel that they were mislead, others neglected. But perhaps none were as blunt as the father of Glen Doherty, one of the Navy SEALs who lost his life:

She’s a scumbag, in my opinion,” said Ben Doherty in an interview with NECN published to coincide with Clinton’s testimony on Thursday before the House Select Committee on Benghazi.

...Well I think that she pulled all the troops out of the embassy, he had no backup. He burnt alive. She said it’s no big deal, it’s a big deal to me, he’s my son and I loved him
    We can only hope that the Doherty family finds peace. In the meantime, let's hope that when that call comes at 3AM, someone more qualified to handle it answers.

You Won't Believe What the Father of a Benghazi Victim Said About Hillary | American Action News
    Denton and gambit like this.

I am proud of the few American CITIZENS left who will take a stand and tell the truth.
    gambit and Denton like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

My My how times have changed. Nixon was forced to resign because he knew of a break-in of the democratic party HQ before an election he was bound to win. Years later Hilary Clinton has blood on her hand for allowing Americans to die, and stopping other Americans in trying to save them, and she has a good chance to be elected the next President. Crazy world, huh?
    Slippy, gambit, Arklatex and 3 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Off to libia goes hillary during my administration

With all the crap Billary and Hill have pulled over the years I can't believe they aren't in jail or worse. But yet there are stupid @ss sheople that want to put them back in power. Of course they are lawyers and trained to lie. Like most politicians that are in office. Just goes to show you how dumb the American public is.
    Camel923, Moonshinedave and Slippy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonshinedave View Post
    My My how times have changed. Nixon was forced to resign because he knew of a break-in of the democratic party HQ before an election he was bound to win. Years later Hilary Clinton has blood on her hand for allowing Americans to die, and stopping other Americans in trying to save them, and she has a good chance to be elected the next President. Crazy world, huh?
    Then there's this too.

-uploadfromtaptalk1445786279341.png
    gambit, Slippy and Moonshinedave like this.

Mrs Clinton has learned from the best. Saul Alinsky and Bill "I didn't have sex with that woman" Clinton. The Hillary Letters Not to mention the unusually high number of suicides and mysterious deaths (Ron Brown, Admiral Borda, Vince Foster for example) that surrounded the Clintons from Arkansas to the White House. Add in the slick Willie raped women that Hillary then psychologically attacked.The Clintons' War on Women: Roger Stone, Robert Morrow: 9781510706781: Amazon.com: Books Hillar's supposed affair with Carlos Danger's wife, Huma Abedin whose parents are connected to the Muslim brotherhood. I could fill a number of screens but this sampling should be sufficient as to the skilled schemes and methods of buying silence in the political as well as private arena.
    Last edited by Camel923; 10-25-2015 at 09:29 AM.
    Slippy and Moonshinedave like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

love to see a president who will go full out mud slinging just say what they want and not be scared of he PC police
    see how many vote this beastly women will get then
    Slippy likes this.
    It happened before, it can happen again
    It happened there, it can happen here
    It happened to that person, it can happen to you
    no one is immune to the trials and tribulations of life

Quote Originally Posted by gambit View Post
    love to see a president who will go full out mud slinging just say what they want and not be scared of he PC police
    see how many vote this beastly women will get then
    Ummm, isn't Trump doing that?
    gambit likes this.

urinal cake trump is still being way to nice he can go more deeper like saying how the hell did you stay with a man who cheated on you on how many times? and with how many women and a pig/skank who kept sperm stain blue dress named monica Lewinsky?
    he not ask that I want to see what she has to say on that alone im sure a guy with his brains and money can get a lot better info then a moron like me
    It happened before, it can happen again
    It happened there, it can happen here
    It happened to that person, it can happen to you
    no one is immune to the trials and tribulations of life

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links