Halloween
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Halloween

This is a discussion on Halloween within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Aside from perhaps displaying Slippy's pikes, how are you preparing for Halloween?...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Halloween

Halloween

Aside from perhaps displaying Slippy's pikes, how are you preparing for Halloween? Halloween-trumpkin.jpg
    Slippy, Blackcat, gambit and 1 others like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Haven't seen a Trick-Or-Treater in a long time.

PS Gen-U-Wine Slippy Made Pikes are having its Annual Halloween Sale beginning this Monday thru Halloween! Remember, you can buy any Pike anywhere so its just as easy to buy a Slippy-Made Pike! When Quality Counts, make it a Slippy-Made Pike!

(Terms and Conditions apply)
    darsk20 likes this.

My favourite time of year but nothing happens here... Im to far in the middle of nowhere. There is a showing of rocky horror at a nearby town I might go see. Its like two hours away.
    Otherwise... I will probably drink lol
    When I was with the fire department we used to do fireworks but again... Middle of nowhere.
    One of these days I would like to set up the forest on my back acerage as a haunted thingamajigger and do some sort of music and char some critters over an open grill. Invite anyone that isnt doing anything and make an alchohol and bbq critter induced halloween riot out of it.

Actually ive always wanted to do something like that in the middle of winter. When its say...-25 to -35 and snow all around.
    Tunes and an open grill. A place for people to warm up. A little blues a little metal... No da*n country music!
    The difficult part is the safety... Drunken partiers at 3:00 am at - whatever temperature in the middle of nowhere... Could be a bit dicey lol I would need some designated non drinkers to babysit and make sure nobody passes out in a snowbank.
    Slippy and gambit like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

[QUOTE=Blackcat;338878]My favourite time of year but nothing happens here... Im to far in the middle of nowhere. There is a showing of rocky horror at a nearby town I might go see. Its like two hours away.
    When I was with the fire department we used to do fireworks but again... Middle of nowhere.
    One of these days I would like to set up the forest on my back acerage as a haunted thingamajigger and do some sort of music and char some critters over an open grill. Invite anyone that isnt doing anything and make an alchohol and bbq critter induced halloween riot out of it.

Actually ive always wanted to do something like that in the middle of winter. When its say...

Rocky Horror Picture Show??

Oboy, umm stay home and drink. If you choose to disregard my advice and go watch that decades old fag show...... don't look for a new girlfriend there......PLEASE.
    Blackcat, Slippy, gambit and 3 others like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Preparing for this scary political witch. The worst of the worst pictures.

The Really Truly Hillary Gallery
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Banned

I live too far out to get kids on the porch but this year I put a few things out by the road for the neighbors and their kids. Plus, it's just good fun!

[QUOTE=A Watchman;338881]
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackcat View Post
    My favourite time of year but nothing happens here... Im to far in the middle of nowhere. There is a showing of rocky horror at a nearby town I might go see. Its like two hours away.

Actually ive always wanted to do something like that in the middle of winter. When its say...

Rocky Horror Picture Show??

Oboy, umm stay home and drink. If you choose to disregard my advice and go watch that decades old fag show...... don't look for a new girlfriend there......PLEASE.
    Lmao nice... No probably not the best place to pick up a date lol. Its a live performance people keep asking me to go see. Its nothing that really horrifies me ive got it memorized word for word :p

Actually hmmm FoolAmi thats not a bad idea... Back in the day I arranged anual skateboard competitions for the kids. I would be tempted to see if there is anything going on in town. If not it would be interesting to set something up for the kids. Get them all hyped up on sugar, scare the snickers out of them and watch the parents lose their minds as the kids bounce off the walls. Hmmmmm I aprove of this :D
    A Watchman and Slippy like this.

We never have kids out this far... There was a parking lot "Trunk and Treat" last year where a bunch of folks gave out candy from their trucks
    8301 likes this.
    Be a Berean

Quote Originally Posted by Maine-Marine View Post
    We never have kids out this far... There was a parking lot "Trunk and Treat" last year where a bunch of folks gave out candy from their trucks
    Thats... Was that a good thing ? I would be seriously paranoid.

Speaking of rocky horror... Im told were having meatloaf for dinner o_O

I'll be working somewhere. The plug in jack o lanterns are in the windows, I went looking for a third one today, could only find Christmas decorations. WTF?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links