The way people behave ?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

The way people behave ?

This is a discussion on The way people behave ? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I was just having my morning coffee and watching the news. This bombing in turkey... The first thing I notice as people are running in ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The way people behave ?

The way people behave ?

I was just having my morning coffee and watching the news. This bombing in turkey... The first thing I notice as people are running in fear a bunch picked up sticks or some such thing and start beating the people next to them. A few fights broke out. This was a peace ralley... I was just considering. You actually see this a lot. For some reason if a crowd of otherwise peaceful strangers gets frightened they immediately turn on each other. I dont know why, perhaps they have reasons. Ive seen this a few times... Human nature ?
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcat View Post
    I was just having my morning coffee and watching the news. This bombing in turkey... The first thing I notice as people are running in fear a bunch picked up sticks or some such thing and start beating the people next to them. A few fights broke out. This was a peace ralley... I was just considering. You actually see this a lot. For some reason if a crowd of otherwise peaceful strangers gets frightened they immediately turn on each other. I dont know why, perhaps they have reasons. Ive seen this a few times... Human nature ?
    Ever spent much time in the Middle east. pretty common there. Then they go kill someone else. And cut off wife or daughters head for something to do on the weekend.
    Slippy, Blackcat and Camel923 like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

These islamists are made up of many of whom are nasty-ass animalistic scumbags who have zero regard for human life. Some of them want to convert you and some of them want to kill you. These are the facts of the Geo-Socio-Political ideology of islam.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Oh well. You win some you lose some.

Come on now! Do you not recognise the actions of those whom belong to the religion of peace? Infidel!!!!!
    Smitty901, MI.oldguy and Blackcat like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Super Moderator

I wouldn't say human nature, more like animal nature. When put in highly stressful and/or dangerous situations our brains revert back to animal instincts. You see a somewhat similar thing here when a riot breaks out. Sometimes the riot is for political reasons and other times it could be because your favorite sports team just won the championship. There have been many studies as to why this happens.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...hy-people-riot
    Blackcat likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

It might have to do with flight or fight modality. I scuba class, I learned that I don't
    have to out swim the shark, just my dive buddy. So the first thing you do is grab
    your dive knife and stab you buddy's leg. It slows them down and puts blood in the
    water for the shark to home in on.
    Slippy and Blackcat like this.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

Lmao I love these replies. I tend to agree folks in the misdle east tend to have a far more agressive mentality. You notice as level of education decreases and religious faith increases so does the violence. Not saying any one specific religion but a number of them.
    I was also considering the whole adrenaline "fight or flight" idea. No doubt in a hogh stress situation it can turn a crowd into a tinder box.
    Although I think its more prevalent in some parts of the world like the middle east. I wouldnt put it by any group of humans. Even the best of us can revert back to animal instincts under the right conditions... Come to think of it sort of like that movie the purge. Its something to think about though.

Just remember this. The only "special" thing about those in charge is that they have oodles of money and feel Entitled and more worthy than you. Even though they are most certainly not and cause more suffering than you ever could. They are the same as everyone else. So let's hope the ones with little buttons to launch nukes don't ever get caught up in this trip of reaction.
    Blackcat likes this.
    Hidden Content Wouldn't it be nice.....

You notice as level of education decreases and religious faith increases so does the violence. Not saying any one specific religion but a number of them.
    Not a number... just one.
    In Islam, violence IS faith.
    In all other religions, faith is love.
    Islam stands as the only "religion" that condones and promotes violence as a tenet of the "faith".

Kindly refrain from confusing this in the future.
    SOCOM42 and Slippy like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links