The way people behave ? - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

The way people behave ?

This is a discussion on The way people behave ? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Kauboy Not a number... just one. In Islam, violence IS faith. In all other religions, faith is love. Islam stands as the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The way people behave ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    Not a number... just one.
    In Islam, violence IS faith.
    In all other religions, faith is love.
    Islam stands as the only "religion" that condones and promotes violence as a tenet of the "faith".

Kindly refrain from confusing this in the future.
    Im not even remotely confused.
    Although that is true most religions are peaceful... Its by no means just one religion.
    Although it may or may not be the religion itself im speaking of the actions of its followers.
    Just an example: Christianity is a blood soaked religion. Historically Countless numbers have been persecuted, tortured and killed in the name of Christianity. Or did we forget the crusades ? Among other things. That doesnt mean theres anything wrong with Christianity as a religion or its followers. It depends on what people choose do in the name of god I suppose.

I used to volunteer with a refugee resettlement agency. Tucson gets over 1,000 legal refugees each year, from all over the world. By far, the most difficult to deal with are those from the Middle East, especially Irag. By nature, they are volatile and very distrusting. They don't trust anyone - not even their own relatives. They always think someone is out to get them. They get offended and angry very easily and quickly. A lot of volunteers simply refused to work with them. Folks from any other place on earth are easier to deal with.
    Blackcat likes this.

Blackcat my good friend,
    Bringing up the "crusades" from the 11th century as an argument that Christianity is some sort of "blood thirsty" religion makes you look stupid. Don't look stupid.
    Thanks
    Slip

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcat View Post
    Im not even remotely confused.
    Although that is true most religions are peaceful... Its by no means just one religion.
    Although it may or may not be the religion itself im speaking of the actions of its followers.
    Just an example: Christianity is a blood soaked religion. Historically Countless numbers have been persecuted, tortured and killed in the name of Christianity. Or did we forget the crusades ? Among other things. That doesnt mean theres anything wrong with Christianity as a religion or its followers. It depends on what people choose do in the name of god I suppose.
    Blackcat and keith9365 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

What are now thought of as .Muslim lands were Christian for 5 or 600 years prior to Islam. By the use of the sword, the people converted, died or paid a hefty tax to be second class citizens. The Church was slow to respond. Islam nearly conquered Europe. Tours, Vienna, Hungary, Romania, the Reconquesta among others. The conquest of Spain was centuries before the Crusades.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Im not saying Christianity is blood thirsty. I cant really think of any such thing with Christianity or Christians now. No problem with either one.
    My entire family, relatives, and most of my friends are Christian/Catholic. Im speaking of historically... Are we saying people werent killed in the past for not being Christian (or other religions) or for speaking out against a religion ?

Ill apologize of ive stepped on some toes. Im mildly aware that I probably push peoples buttons (or at least I think I do) especially when it comes to contravercial topics. Its not intentional im not even completely aware of it (more like a feeling)

It seems like I have a talent for insulting people every time I speak although I dont intend to.
    I was actaully discussing this with my family a few days ago... My small circle of friends in real life get pissed off at me on a regular (daily) basis for things I say. For some reason I can never see understand the reason why. Sometimes it just randomly comes too me years later and I think "da*n... I understand now"

Three things:
    - I dont care what people think of me
    - I generally like people whether I agree with them or not and feel horrible that I push buttons or generally aggravate people.
    - I never let go or forgive my own transgressions (once I recognize them)

That being said... I should really learn to avoid the controversial topics lol.
    Also im out of my mind with this cold thats been flooring my family for about two weeks. The room is spinning, and im drinking.
    So I will step out of these threads till my head is clear and try to avoid them in the future.
    Tonight im going to see if I can sleep.

As the brothers say in the ATL, "its all good".

Listen and you will learn my son.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcat View Post
    Im not saying Christianity is blood thirsty. I cant really think of any such thing with Christianity or Christians now. No problem with either one.
    My entire family, relatives, and most of my friends are Christian/Catholic. Im speaking of historically... Are we saying people werent killed in the past for not being Christian (or other religions) or for speaking out against a religion ?

Ill apologize of ive stepped on some toes. Im mildly aware that I probably push peoples buttons (or at least I think I do) especially when it comes to contravercial topics. Its not intentional im not even completely aware of it (more like a feeling)

It seems like I have a talent for insulting people every time I speak although I dont intend to.
    I was actaully discussing this with my family a few days ago... My small circle of friends in real life get pissed off at me on a regular (daily) basis for things I say. For some reason I can never see understand the reason why. Sometimes it just randomly comes too me years later and I think "da*n... I understand now"

Three things:
    - I dont care what people think of me
    - I generally like people whether I agree with them or not and feel horrible that I push buttons or generally aggravate people.
    - I never let go or forgive my own transgressions (once I recognize them)

That being said... I should really learn to avoid the controversial topics lol.
    Also im out of my mind with this cold thats been flooring my family for about two weeks. The room is spinning, and im drinking.
    So I will step out of these threads till my head is clear and try to avoid them in the future.
    Tonight im going to see if I can sleep.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links