Presidential canidate Ben Carson definatly beleives in the 2nd admendment
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Presidential canidate Ben Carson definatly beleives in the 2nd admendment within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I've been checking up on Ben Carson's political positions and he is a supporter of concealed carry if a person qualifies. Unfortunately the media loves ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Presidential canidate Ben Carson definatly beleives in the 2nd admendment

Banned

I've been checking up on Ben Carson's political positions and he is a supporter of concealed carry if a person qualifies. Unfortunately the media loves to slightly twist what he says.

Watch this 2 minute video of his interviews. Ben Carson: Hitler may have been stopped if the German public were armed - AOL

Another reason Dr. Carson is such a strong candidate.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

He is a very smart guy. I want to hear more over the next few months. He does come off, to me at least, as little mild manored. Not exactly the most aggressive candidate. We shall see.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Sounds good, and it sounds like there is some evolution in his way of thinking.

I assume Dr. Carson is aware of the fact that the Jews were pushed into ghettos. The ghettos were not located out in the corn fields of Nebraska, and had the Jews fought back, the fighting would have been in the cities. If only the Jews had assault rifles, back then.

Dr. Carson has a good foundation upon which he can build more knowledge. He understands the origin of individual freedoms. His way of thinking can evolve in the right direction. His personal faith can keep him strong in the defense of those freedoms.

He is looking like a better choice.

It is still a toss up between Carson and Cruz, to me.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Dr. Carson probably also is aware of who owns over 90% of the mainstream news and entertainment media, and probably knows that it isn't the Irish. So, his comments about Jewish reactions to gun control laws then, which were actually loosened after 1933 for German citizens from what they had been during the Weimar Republic era, would probably be muted somewhat into the more politically correct avenues of expression.
    Slippy likes this.

What I like about him is his message to the black community. He grew up in the hoods of Detroit and clawed his way up to be a very successful surgeon. He focused on learning and bettering himself when he could have just as easily been a common street thug. Barack Obama can't say that at all.. If it comes down to it I will vote for him but he's not my first choice.
    Denton likes this.

I think the fact that carson has actually, started from the bottom now hes here(get it?) And is an acomplished nerosurgeon(brains!) Says it all. Now, i think that there is always room for improvement, in us all, but it does take a certain degree of fortitude, compitence and mental health to be a brain surgeon, and as we know...liberalism is a mental disorder. Going with a cultural fad may just be a weak will, but true liberalism, one voluntarily sacrificing there liberty for percieved security is an ilness.
    Denton and Arklatex like this.

This is the part that bothers me about his view on guns. He does say he thinks its up to the local government, but its his view none the less.

Super Moderator

That is the part I believe will evolve with knowledge.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Carson has a world view I can see. He has a vision. I still do not believe he will likely be the POTUS nominee, but teamed up with the right guy likely one of the best VP's ever. And if the top guy was to get popped...... I would have full confidence in Carson.

So who is the best top guy to team up with him? I am thinking Cruz, but I don't have both feet in with him as of yet. As we all know though, a lot of miles to go here still ahead of us before this really can add up.

But.... can we hurry up and crucify the Hildabeast....... Just a little something to tide us over???
    Denton likes this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links