5 EASY WAYS TO CUT BACK ON SUGAR -I'm talkin to you Fatso! - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

5 EASY WAYS TO CUT BACK ON SUGAR -I'm talkin to you Fatso!

This is a discussion on 5 EASY WAYS TO CUT BACK ON SUGAR -I'm talkin to you Fatso! within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by TacticalCanuck I'm all for better eating and we know sugar is bad. But if you try to keep me from my sugar ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: 5 EASY WAYS TO CUT BACK ON SUGAR -I'm talkin to you Fatso!

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalCanuck View Post
    I'm all for better eating and we know sugar is bad. But if you try to keep me from my sugar in my coffee you better draw faster than me!!
    TC thats un Canadian, time to switch to maple syrup lol
    Denton and TacticalCanuck like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    I will stand with you TC. It would indeed appear that you have manned up sufficiently. Enjoy your sweetened coffee.
    Sissies.

What would John Wayne do?

As a matter of fact, Chuck Norris would say I am a sissy for running hot water through the coffee rather than chewing them dry. What do you think he'd say to y'all who require sugar?

Denton is sad. So, so sad.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Wanna make a bet?

Try the Paleo diet. I can eat a ton of food and not gain weight.

It is not how much, but what. I am walking, operational ;proof.
    My wife and I eat paleo religiously. You are right, I eat as much as I want and have not gained a pound in the 5 years we have been eating this way.
    Now I hate the term paleo diet, it is NOT a diet, it is a way of eating.
    Denton and Slippy like this.
    You build on failure, you use it as a stepping stone.
    Johnny Cash.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Hey, I don't drink coffee either way. But I am an unsweet ice tea junkie. (note no sugar to the OP that called me FATSO).

Now back to John Wayne and your Paleo diet (I won't tell everyone on the forum that you are supposed to not be drinking coffee in any form or fashion)......... Where do you think ole Duke would tell you to stick your modern diet?

Yea, the Watchman is sad too..... overweight - doesn't eat sweets, predominately meat, fish, veggies, salads and fruits and consumes under 2000 calories a day. I can't lose weight just maintain...... unless I indulge over the weekend at a fish fry or good ole boy barbeque, then I quickly inherit 5 plus pounds. I suspect my main issue is metabolism and lack of regular exercise. I am 6'1" and weighed 160 lbs when I married and not much more when I hit age 40, still eating like a horse all day; every day. And then 14 years later ......... well if you can't tell from all of my whining - this is a plea from my FATSO world for HELP!
    Denton likes this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Sissies.

What would John Wayne do?

As a matter of fact, Chuck Norris would say I am a sissy for running hot water through the coffee rather than chewing them dry. What do you think he'd say to y'all who require sugar?

Denton is sad. So, so sad.
    I didnt say what kind of sugar. We tear 100 year old maple trees out of the ground with our bare hands and wring the sweet maple sugar out of them. When chuck norris tried he got a wood sliver and had to have his mommy kiss it better. John wayne wouldnr even try. He said sugar was for girls. Then scarfed back 2 maple cream crunch doughnuts inbetween shots of whiskey.
    A Watchman, Denton and Blackcat like this.
    Hidden Content Wouldn't it be nice.....

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Hey, I don't drink coffee either way. But I am an unsweet ice tea junkie. (note no sugar to the OP that called me FATSO).

Now back to John Wayne and your Paleo diet (I won't tell everyone on the forum that you are supposed to not be drinking coffee in any form or fashion)......... Where do you think ole Duke would tell you to stick your modern diet?

Yea, the Watchman is sad too..... overweight - doesn't eat sweets, predominately meat, fish, veggies, salads and fruits and consumes under 2000 calories a day. I can't lose weight just maintain...... unless I indulge over the weekend at a fish fry or good ole boy barbeque, then I quickly inherit 5 plus pounds. I suspect my main issue is metabolism and lack of regular exercise. I am 6'1" and weighed 160 lbs when I married and not much more when I hit age 40, still eating like a horse all day; every day. And then 14 years later ......... well if you can't tell from all of my whining - this is a plea from my FATSO world for HELP!
    I learned a lot about eating from the woman who is my partner at work. She started paleo because she has celiac. She also has to read all labels because they sneak wheat in a lot of things, and also because she tries to avoid sugar. It is amazing how many products contain sugar.
    A Watchman and Blackcat like this.
    Dr. Gregory House

Watchman, I don't eat Paleo to loose weight I eat that way to be as healthy as I can. And don't really give a darn what the duke would think.
    There is a ranch about 100 miles north of us that raises certified grass fed no hormones or chemicals added beef and hogs. Once a year or so we buy a half beef and a whole hog.
    We do not use any type of flour originating from grains, we use coconut flour and tapioca flour only. sweeteners is wild non-processed honey or agave.
    At 71 I do not have to take any prescribed medications, my weight is normal for my height and I walk 5 miles every morning.
    As for my coffee I use unsweetened almond milk and a little honey.
    Once a week I cheat, Friday nights are Knob creek on the rocks night with my wife and neighbors.
    A Watchman, Denton and Slippy like this.
    You build on failure, you use it as a stepping stone.
    Johnny Cash.

Super Moderator

The Duke would approve of you, Slew.
    Blackcat likes this.
    Dr. Gregory House

Banned

There is an Australian Doctor that published a book for extremely obese people. He says "What you eat is less important than how much you eat".

For obese people, I would absolutely agree.

For people closer to their target weight, it is potentially not true.

I grow Stevia. I like Green Tea. Before my Synchronized Swimming Class, I like a cup of green tea sweetened with home grown stevia. Gotta go now, Mrs Slippy wants to talk about her feelings now while I give her a foot massage...
    Arklatex, A Watchman and Denton like this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links