I just leveled up :D - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

I just leveled up :D

This is a discussion on I just leveled up :D within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Chipper Getting one is luck. After you have gotten several. Enough for a good rabbit stew. I'll agree you have a new ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: I just leveled up :D

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    Getting one is luck. After you have gotten several. Enough for a good rabbit stew. I'll agree you have a new skill.

It's great that you took the time to look this up and learn. Sad part is no one ever took the time to teach you.
    "Don't be no cloud on a sunny day."

Blackcat likes this.

Good job, don't know your age but I learned this from reading outdoor life back when I was a youngin. I just dug in and cleaned it, had my mom show me how to cook it up and then a lifetime of knowing I can survive - priceless!

Glad you joined the group, congrats!

1895gunner
    Blackcat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 1895gunner View Post
    Good job, don't know your age but I learned this from reading outdoor life back when I was a youngin. I just dug in and cleaned it, had my mom show me how to cook it up and then a lifetime of knowing I can survive - priceless!

Glad you joined the group, congrats!

1895gunner
    Im pushing my late thirties lol. It took me a while to get around to this skill. I think thats why I find it interesting. The world I grew up in was always far from this sort of thing. If it didnt come from a microwave or fast food joint it wasnt food. No internet was roughng it. I grew up reading all kinds of material about hunting and survival from the point of "back in my great great grandfathers day we buolt out home out of logs and we trapped rabbits for dinner" I dream of days like that and make an effort to learn all the old skills that people have forgot (at least in my part of the world) I actually grew up in Vancouver BC it wasnt till around 15 years ago I landed a job well north of the coast and the city. This is where I started to meet other hunters and people that actually do "stuff" and have practical skills.
    Slippy and 1895gunner like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Attachment 13117

Quarter that lil' bunny rabbit up, dredge it up in some flour, salt and pepper then brown it up nicely in some oil. In a few weeks, time to fill my freezer up. Yum Yum
    Blackcat, dwight55 and 1895gunner like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links