When the whites rioted - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

When the whites rioted

This is a discussion on When the whites rioted within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Mish White people riot all the time. 11 Stupid Reasons White People Have Rioted | Alternet I must admit that rioting after ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: When the whites rioted

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    I must admit that rioting after your team wins the championship is a phenomenon that I have not and will not ever understand. There is a lot of stuff that makes no sense to me, this is high on that list.
    Mish and darsk20 like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I must admit that rioting after your team wins the championship is a phenomenon that I have not and will not ever understand. There is a lot of stuff that makes no sense to me, this is high on that list.
    Yep!! It's a bunch of upper middle class drunk people going nuts. USUALLY IN THE TOWN THAT WON!!
    Funny thing is that the media and everyone brush it off. They cover it and then ...boom gone. Well, until the next championship.
    Last edited by Mish; 07-21-2015 at 08:39 AM.
    TG and darsk20 like this.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

The original labor unions were run by the Communists. No lie, just pointing that out.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I remember a riot in the town I went to college. White college kids, drunk, rioting over...nothing. Lots of damage, fires, cracked skulls for...nothing. They did get the prize for the most partying school in the nation that year.

The Facebook beatings and bashing of white people with an offensive flag may be the nudge that causes it. Lots of videos of thugs beating and vandalizing victems. Little do they know, someone is digitally tracking and marking targets.
    AquaHull likes this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

The draft riots in the north during the Civil War. New York burned for two or three days. The riot had to be put down with the military.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Jakthesoldier View Post
    Highly offensive statement there. I don't give two sierras why they were there, not one single life was wasted. Don't ever foxtroting cheapen their sacrifice, no matter the outcome. They may never have agreed with their reason for being there either, but they sure as foxtrot stood for something. Even if it's for the man next to you, no service member EVER wasted his life in service to the calling of his country.
    Jak, you misinterpreted what I stated. I have COMPLETE RESPECT for ALL of our military. I am laying the lives of 58,000 men and women at the doorstep of the White House and the U.S. Capitol building.

As far as I am concerned, LBJ and McNamara and many other politicians and elitists should have been tried for 58,000 counts of MURDER. Period.

The treatment that our Vietnam vets received after they returned home was ABOMINABLE. Most of these soldiers did NOT volunteer. They were DRAFTED. Most of them probably did not want to go to Vietnam, especially as the war escalated, but they did their duty, and many came back in body bags. The rest that came back were spit on, taunted, and called baby killers.

It was an absolutely DISGRACEFUL and DIVISIVE time in this country. The POLITICIANS are to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Stick View Post
    I remember a riot in the town I went to college. White college kids, drunk, rioting over...nothing. Lots of damage, fires, cracked skulls for...nothing. They did get the prize for the most partying school in the nation that year.
    M ichigan State or Western?

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotFlamethrower View Post
    Jak, you misinterpreted what I stated. I have COMPLETE RESPECT for ALL of our military. I am laying the lives of 58,000 men and women at the doorstep of the White House and the U.S. Capitol building.

As far as I am concerned, LBJ and McNamara and many other politicians and elitists should have been tried for 58,000 counts of MURDER. Period.

The treatment that our Vietnam vets received after they returned home was ABOMINABLE. Most of these soldiers did NOT volunteer. They were DRAFTED. Most of them probably did not want to go to Vietnam, especially as the war escalated, but they did their duty, and many came back in body bags. The rest that came back were spit on, taunted, and called baby killers.

It was an absolutely DISGRACEFUL and DIVISIVE time in this country. The POLITICIANS are to blame.
    Thank you for clarification. I don't doubt your respect for the military, it was the statement itself.

Your clarification was worded well.
    Hidden Content

My accommodation of your incompetence does not make you right.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links