ummmmm?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ummmmm?

This is a discussion on ummmmm? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; The wife and I ate at KFC the other day and..............

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: ummmmm?

ummmmm?

The wife and I ate at KFC the other day and...........

Slippy likes this.
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

KFC's customer base. See my avatar.
    My local KFC has a plaque with an actual rubber chicken by the door. Along with a bell for the long john silvers it shares space with.

I like KFC... I always order 2 breast, slaw, mash potatoes gravy and a mountain dew...

My favorite is Popeye's Chicken... I love me some Popeye Chicken now
    darsk20 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

I live near a large Vietnamese community and they love KFC. Did I say love? I meant LOOOOOOOOOVE it.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

I do not remember the last time I ate at a KFC. About a year ago Mrs Slippy and I were traveling somewhere and we got to talking about Long John Silver's and Captain D's. We could not remember ever eating at one of them. So we called a handful of friends and family to see who had eaten at LJS or CD's? Very few had.

So we saw a Long John Silvers and I got this grin on my face so I whipped in the parking lot. When I walked into the restaurant, I immediately brought the average age of the customers down a few years (and I ain't no spring chicken HA). I ordered a fish sandwich of some sort and took it back to the truck. I took a pic of it to prove what we had done, cut it in half and gave one half to Mrs S and took a bite out of the other.

She tossed hers after 1 bite, I took 2 or 3 before giving up on mine. If I go another 50 years or so and never eat at another Long John Silver's, I'm good.
    darsk20 and Denton like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I do not remember the last time I ate at a KFC. About a year ago Mrs Slippy and I were traveling somewhere and we got to talking about Long John Silver's and Captain D's. We could not remember ever eating at one of them. So we called a handful of friends and family to see who had eaten at LJS or CD's? Very few had.

So we saw a Long John Silvers and I got this grin on my face so I whipped in the parking lot. When I walked into the restaurant, I immediately brought the average age of the customers down a few years (and I ain't no spring chicken HA). I ordered a fish sandwich of some sort and took it back to the truck. I took a pic of it to prove what we had done, cut it in half and gave one half to Mrs S and took a bite out of the other.

She tossed hers after 1 bite, I took 2 or 3 before giving up on mine. If I go another 50 years or so and never eat at another Long John Silver's, I'm good.
    Same thing with Oldsmobile when quality went downhill. Only the elderly that always bought an Olds continued to do so. Look what happened to Oldsmobile.
    Slippy likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    Same thing with Oldsmobile when quality went downhill. Only the elderly that always bought an Olds continued to do so. Look what happened to Oldsmobile.
    That's what I'm talking 'bout.

What? Black people can't like fried chicken?
    James m likes this.
    Hidden Content

My accommodation of your incompetence does not make you right.

Super Moderator

Mmmmmmmmm, sooooo goooood!!!
    I need chicken now!
    darsk20 and James m like this.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

Quote Originally Posted by csi-tech View Post
    The wife and I ate at KFC the other day and...........

Quote Originally Posted by Jakthesoldier View Post
    What? Black people can't like fried chicken?
    Focus Son, Focus (see pic above of CSI-Tech's beautiful young'uns admiring their scrumptous pail o' chicken from the Colonel. )

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links