Why are politicians so corrupt?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Why are politicians so corrupt? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Ok. We on this sight generally feel the political process is tainted, poisoned, even evil. Here is an article into the psyche of politicians. State ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Why are politicians so corrupt?

Ok. We on this sight generally feel the political process is tainted, poisoned, even evil. Here is an article into the psyche of politicians. State of Corruption: The nature of politics | TribLIVE
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

They do it because they get away with it. There was a lot of corruption here in Pennsylvania. The FBI set up shop in Wilkes barre and said they're not going home any time soon.

Probably because there is a lot of power and money to be made in politics so it attract corrupt people.

Those of us that aren't particularly interested in obtaining power would rather do something worthwhile with our lives I assume.
    Slippy, Mule13 and Prepared One like this.
    Rob Gray, aka Graynomad, living on the road since 2001, now homesteading, Hidden Content
    Scattered showers my arse -- Noah, 2348BC.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Retired Moderator

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.”

"Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"Power is always dangerous, power attracts the worst and corrupts the best"
    Hidden Content
    Remain calm, All is well

Mainly because they write the laws that allow them to get away with it and we the people give them the OK by re electing them. They have NO reason to stop and the people are to stupid to do anything about it as they believe that the politicians are above them. Easy to stop if you are willing to do what needs to be done!
    Urinal Cake and Slippy like this.

Why are politicians corrupt? Simple... Its because we allow them to be corrupt. If we are truly united and the true masters of the govt., we should be able to drag the corrupt bastards out of office and into the streets. Wouldn't that be awesome.
    Urinal Cake, Viper, Slippy and 2 others like this.

"Ain't nobody leaves The Federal Government, specifically, the US Congress, Poor"

Slippy 2015
    Camel923 and James m like this.

Super Moderator

I would say 50% of it is because the corruption is hidden and the other 50% is because we let them.
    James m likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

It's because most politicians are lawyers. They went to college to learn law and are trained to lie and distort the truth to defend/prosecute their case at any cost. We actually have no one to blame but ourselves. We fall for the same song and dance time after time because they are really good public speakers. But of course they have a degree and are trained to lie in public in a court of law. It's not the truth but what you can "prove".

So STOP voting for lawyers...... If we took all the "F"in lawyers out of office our country wouldn't be in this position. IMHO..
    SOCOM42, ekim, Mule13 and 3 others like this.

I think it comes down to one thing. We allow it. We slap them on the wrist and we keep re-electing them. Chipper, your right. We get exactly what we deserve when we elect lawyers. Star sending them to jail.....And I don't mean a country club fed prison filled with White Collar scam artists . A real prison with real criminals. Make it real.
    James m likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links