Current events Iran nuke deal agreed upon - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Current events Iran nuke deal agreed upon

This is a discussion on Current events Iran nuke deal agreed upon within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; As long as there is more than one person on Earth, there will never be peace - unless it is my wife and myself. We ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Current events Iran nuke deal agreed upon

As long as there is more than one person on Earth, there will never be peace - unless it is my wife and myself. We do peace with each other very well.

Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: First a right to life, secondly to liberty, and thirdly to property; together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can.
    Samuel Adams

Obama stated in the press today that "He promises he will veto the deal is not passed in Congress"
    I Am Spartacus

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus The Patriot View Post
    Obama stated in the press today that "He promises he will veto the deal is not passed in Congress"
    Of course he will veto. He threw out the constitution the day he walked in our house and has disregarded anything congress has done unless they happen to agree with him from day one. This is no longer a Republic. It's a dictatorship with kangaroo courts and a rubber stamp congress. Khrushchev was right. We distroyed ourselves from within.
    rice paddy daddy likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Good Cop

What this agreement really does is make the Sunnis very angry, and very defensive. Iran is Shia. The Shia tribes have been fighting the Sunni tribes for over 800 years over which are the true descendants of mohammad.
    Saudia Arabia is Sunni. So are some other countries in the region.
    It was suggested last evening by at least one middle east "expert" that this agreement will most likely start a regional arms race. Probably conventional arms at first.

Follow the trail here - Obama's head advisor is Vallerie Jarret. She was born in Iran. Google her name for much more info than I could post here. She is the power behind the throne, and she worries me.
    Prepared One likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
    James,
    It will be you, Slippy, SOCOM, Baglady, Sasquatch, Shotlady, Darsk, Mish, ME, and a host of others using guerrilla tactics hitting and running, hiding in plain view and taking out the command and control. Every time they establish a foothold we hit them and the people take back the piece they just left.

There won't be any foreign aid but the patriots will rise to the challenge.
    Current events Iran nuke deal agreed upon-wolverinestwo.jpg
    darsk20, Prepared One and Viper like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    What this agreement really does is make the Sunnis very angry, and very defensive. Iran is Shia. The Shia tribes have been fighting the Sunni tribes for over 800 years over which are the true descendants of mohammad.
    Saudia Arabia is Sunni. So are some other countries in the region.
    It was suggested last evening by at least one middle east "expert" that this agreement will most likely start a regional arms race. Probably conventional arms at first.

Follow the trail here - Obama's head advisor is Vallerie Jarret. She was born in Iran. Google her name for much more info than I could post here. She is the power behind the throne, and she worries me.
    Exactly right RPD. All this has done is excelerated the arms race in that region of the world. All he has done is make what was already a likely war, more violent, and moved the time table up. Don't think for one minute Sudi, and Isreal, along with others, will stand Idely by and let Iran develope a nuclear capability before they do. It was real genius on Oblunders part to put Jerret in charge of the negotiations! Wasn't it? LOL How absolutely naive of people to think this guy was nogatiating on our behalf and in our best interest. Nice Going Neville...errr I mean Oblunder.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links