Interesting
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Interesting

This is a discussion on Interesting within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Boy, you can't give free stuff away can you? People think its a gimick or scam. What the heck? lol....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Interesting

Interesting

Boy, you can't give free stuff away can you? People think its a gimick or scam. What the heck? lol.

Re: Interesting

Is the site really that bad?

Takes time, maybe instead of weekly, do monthly drawings for larger prizes
    Any reason is the perfect reason to prepare.

I has a youtube! Check me out!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/acidlittle

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Good idea, so the word gets out. Thanks for the advice.

It's a good site, just takes time for word to get about. I think this place will be well established come Summer.

This is a great site. Amazing. All you veterans are a great wealth of knowledge. Might I suggest a current events thread where we could give personal news and info? Just kind of a general thread where announcements like that could be made. Perhaps people would pay more attention to the giveaways then. I know this is an old thread. Just a thought.
    I will fight until my last breath. I will bleed every drop.

It's a great site but as I am sure that you already know there are a lot of other survival or prepping sites that this one is competing against and also Youtube where I know a lot of preppers go to a lot. Of course most preppers really only value their own advice and experience. This is why a lot of people will lurk on the site but never make a comment.
    "What Goes Around Comes Around...I Just Make Get There Faster"

I came across something interesting this weekend. Go to www.thrivemovement.com very cool video worth the time to watch.

This is an awesome site! I wish it were more active, but being so new, I don't want to monopolize the board by posting a hundred questions and comments. I haven't checked out the giveaway yet, but I will.

There may be a lot of other prepping sites out there, but I haven't found any that are interactive. I haven't spent a lot of time looking, either, but a few times I've done a google search and not run across anything. I found this site through a couple of really good YouTube videos.

I agree with Peter Prepper. I think things will be picking up tremendously. I just got off the phone with Emergency Essentials, because they still haven't shipped my orders from around the 6th. I've got four orders between the 6th & the 14th, and got shipping notices for the first three on the 13th. Today's the 16th and they haven't been picked up yet. I know it is the weekend, but I follow the markets pretty closely and things are looking grim so I'm getting nervous. Longer story short, the guy at EE told me they have experienced an overwhelming number of orders, have added extra shifts to their warehouse, and still can't get caught up. I'm clearly not the only one getting antsy.

I NEED another 4-6 mos! 6-8 weeks until the crash doesn't work for me.
    Living my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, "oh $#|+, she's awake!" Hidden Content

I agree with Whyspers in that this is indeed an awesome site to learn and to share so that if the time comes we will all be more able to survive. I too back away from commenting more than I do now due to feeling like I am monopolizing the forum. I know that a great many people are here and reading and learning but do not comment for their own reasons.
    "What Goes Around Comes Around...I Just Make Get There Faster"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links