Warning be careful this weekend. Psa - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Warning be careful this weekend. Psa

This is a discussion on Warning be careful this weekend. Psa within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Having our own fireworks on the family land, before that we will probably do a little clay shooting in the afternoon. Avoiding the traffic/crowds....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Warning be careful this weekend. Psa

Having our own fireworks on the family land, before that we will probably do a little clay shooting in the afternoon. Avoiding the traffic/crowds.

Quote Originally Posted by GasholeWillie View Post
    The noise that will be generated by fireworks can be the perfect cover for a terrorist attack. While one is looking skyward, the attacker shoots into a large crowd from behind. Avoid large concentrations of people this 4th.
    PSA is having a free shipping sale, be very careful or you'll spend $$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerhell View Post
    I find this a bit far fetched and fearfully paranoid. Millions of people will enjoy this year's fireworks without a problem, no?
    Then on the other hand. DeToilet used to have major issues every year at The International Freedom Festival

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SARGE7402 View Post
    Look at you. Trying to spread fear among those on this web. Go where you want to this weekend. Carry what you can - for those that can't read between the lines I'm talking about a firearm. If they start trouble. Finish it for them with extreme prejudice - ok for the namby pamby's kill all of the stinking bastards.

Don't let them frighten you or yours.
    Well 5 months from now I'll give the same warning for being at a mall at Christmas.

In my town we have a parade. There's only about 60-70 people live here, so half rides in the parade (about three blocks), and then the other half gets a chance to ride on the fire truck and show off their ATV's and one or two horses. Taking turns parading and spectating. Two parades, in effect. Then, the store shuts down and the store owners put on a free barbeque at the town park. Fireworks after dark (unless it gets rained out with wind, thunder, lightning and rain). Someone always takes a video and posts the parade on Utube. Everyone knows everyone else and all get along well. And many of us, as always, are armed to the teeth.

Sorry, I refuse to live in fear. To hell with the terrorists, they can kiss my ass.
    sparkyprep likes this.

Meanwhile.....while the Pres plays golf....
    I Am Spartacus

Another advantage to not living in the city. There will be noise today ,but it will not be fire works. The private range will have a smoke haze hanging over it, the brass and lead will fly. Cases of ammo sitting by the door now ready to be hauled over.
    Muzzies are invited, a high percentage of people here have dealt with you before.
    sparkyprep likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I don't live in the city either but today I'll be in DC mid afternoon and PGH early evening. I may seek out a local fireworks display as time dictates, depends upon what time I get done with work. The crowd will be small, under a few 1000 and possibly as small as 15 we'll see.

Super Moderator

Seems we made it through Saturday.
    Sasquatch and Prepared One like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links