Reports of 2 more Mass Shootings - Detroit & Philadelphia
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Reports of 2 more Mass Shootings - Detroit & Philadelphia within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Since late last night, reports of 2 more mass shootings has occurred. Detroit - 10 Shot, 1 dead. Philadelphia - 7 Shot with no fatalities ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Reports of 2 more Mass Shootings - Detroit & Philadelphia

Since late last night, reports of 2 more mass shootings has occurred.
    Detroit - 10 Shot, 1 dead.
    Philadelphia - 7 Shot with no fatalities reported (kids involved)

My question is why no MSM coverage? The local news reported something but nothing on FOX or MSNBC

Any thoughts?
    I Am Spartacus

The media reports whatever it wants. Mustn't have been the story they were looking to capitalise on. Oh well. :-/

Sounds like a typical weekend in chicago, go figure!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The only shootings covered nationally are when someone who is Black is shot by someone who is not, other than that they have no interest unless a bunch of people die.

Super Moderator

These were both at block parties in Detroit and Philly. The articles only state "a man" opened fire so I'm guessing it was black on black violence. You know the media never wants to report on that. Doesn't fit their agenda. Plus Big O is golfing this weekend he has no time to call this a national tragedy and call for more gun control.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2265630

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/21/us...ladelphia.html
    CWOLDOJAX and 7052 like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Seen it on FOX this morning along with the church. Was the lead story going into the biliary and [email protected] spin for gun control.

Because it was probably black on black in a black only neighborhood and the media and Liberals cant get the narrative out of that story that they would like. Now had they been able to confirm the shooter was something other than Black, Muslim or Illegal Alien , that story would be blowing my TV up with the 24/7 coverage we would be inundated with.

I don't know about you but I am seeing another run on Guns, Ammuntion...glad I have stacked reloading components deep the last year or so as it became available.

This crap will continue until people in general start to value lives. Morality at that basic level matters.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Gotta love those ghetto block parties! Sometimes they can get a little noisy though, with all the drive-bys and shooting and stuff. Sometimes the gunfire is even louder then the rap songs playing on the boom boxes, if you can believe that. Victims however, still refuse to talk to investigators because we all know the "snitches get stitches" mentality of the ghetto folk.

On the brighter side, in Detroit, on the same day, an armed robber walked into a Coney Island restaurant (hotdogs with meat only chili, mustard and onions for you foreigners) demanding the cash register and waving his pistol at all the customers. A few gun shots later, the robber was laying dead on the floor because one of the employees also happened to have a gun, and by all reports was a much better shot then our deceased robber friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus The Patriot View Post
    Since late last night, reports of 2 more mass shootings has occurred.
    Detroit - 10 Shot, 1 dead.
    Philadelphia - 7 Shot with no fatalities reported (kids involved)
    My question is why no MSM coverage? The local news reported something but nothing on FOX or MSNBC
    Any thoughts?
    FOX is a legitimate national news source, but MSNBC? Are you kidding me? So the 62 people who watch MSNBC do not know about these shootings?

What about CNN or ABC or NBC or CBS? Did any of them report these shootings? Of course not.

Mass shootings only pass national news muster if the shooter is white, and the victims are black, children, and unable, or unwilling, to defend themselves.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links