One for you cop haters.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

One for you cop haters.

This is a discussion on One for you cop haters. within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; What a great day it was. Woke up early and I was all caught up on the housework. As usual every other Saturday is range ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: One for you cop haters.

One for you cop haters.

What a great day it was. Woke up early and I was all caught up on the housework. As usual every other Saturday is range day for me and my prepper pals. We went to the range and today's training revolved around AK since I'm still green to the platform. Our focus was on drills involving speed reloads. I also brought the ole ARs for some added fun. It's a learning curve to swap mags in an AK when you're used to ARs. Anyway, after all the gun fun I'm heading home. Rifles and range gear is in the back of the truck in their cases. Idiot me let his registration expire last month and hasn't renewed it yet. On the way home I passed a Texas state trooper and he u turned and lit me up. I performed a textbook pull over. Hazzard lights, keys on the dash, hands on the wheel and a respectful attitude. Trooper walks up and sees the long arms in the bed as well as the other various range gear. After some simple conversation he issues me a warning. Not a ticket. Get that truck inspected and it'll be dismissed. He did not even mention the AK or AR that were in the bed or the .357 sitting on the passenger seat in full view. It was loaded. Just told me to be safe and have a great day. No search, no attitude, no bs... If I was in Jersey I'd probably be facing a life sentence. God bless Texas and the south. Just a little reminder that most police are no different than you or me. Use the golden rule and you will be fine! At least in the south.

Super Moderator

Uppity Texan cop.

Had it been an Alabama State Trooper you'd have been on the side of the road for a good thirty minutes, talking about guns and ammo.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Good things happen to good people.

(Run or fight the cop..or other stupid stuff... and bad things happen. Be respectful and you get respect. Interesting...)

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Uppity Texan cop.

Had it been an Alabama State Trooper you'd have been on the side of the road for a good thirty minutes, talking about guns and ammo.
    I almost asked him what AR he had in the charger. Restraint got the better of me! Probably would have turned into an hour long debate but it was hot and I was hungry!

How many millions of these type interactions go unreported each year? Something must be done about this, or you will mess up the police reputation.
    The best that we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed. - Alexander Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by Arklatex View Post
    I almost asked him what AR he had in the charger. Restraint got the better of me! Probably would have turned into an hour long debate but it was hot and I was hungry!
    Yea, around here don't act interested or your going to be late.
    kevincali and dwight55 like this.

Yes, good men of every race color and creed, employment too, Even Cops.

Treat all those as Brothers
    Slippy likes this.

Banned

Well there's almost a million peace officers so maybe about a million or so a day?
    Slippy likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Arklatex View Post
    Good call on your part. Unless you got the time for a lengthy discussion, just assume he likes the same weapons you do and there is no need in discussing it.

How are you liking the AK?
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

You should have started talking about glock vs 1911. He probably woulda writ ya up. LoL.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links