Folks, I'm telling you... I am Warning you... I am BEGGING you... - Page 5
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Folks, I'm telling you... I am Warning you... I am BEGGING you...

This is a discussion on Folks, I'm telling you... I am Warning you... I am BEGGING you... within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Ripon Mrs.Ripon doesn't know it yet, but this plastic thing in my wallet bought a lot of ammo today. A good day ...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Folks, I'm telling you... I am Warning you... I am BEGGING you...

Quote Originally Posted by Ripon View Post
    Mrs.Ripon doesn't know it yet, but this plastic thing in my wallet bought a lot of ammo today.
    A good day is when I get up early and happen to run across a really good deal on a 1000 rounds of 9mm at fleet farm only to get home and find the wife was at fleet farm an hour after I was and picked up a 1000 rounds of 9mm at a great price.
    Ripon, Slippy and Salt-N-Pepper like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I'm set for guns and ammo but would like another 8 pounds of Unique. No one seems to have it in stock. Wouldn't mind some more .22 rim fire at a decent price, also. I knew banning the import of Russian AK ammo would be easy for any president and bought a lifetime supply at 6 cents a round back in the 90s. I'm surprised they haven't banned AK ammo imports long ago.

So this "terrorist" had been bust like 8 months ago for felony drug possession and is not allowed to own a gun, so his fucking dad buys him a .45 apc for his b-day. So how was gun control going to stop this as the kid was not allowed to have one and his dad got it for him. The WH keeps saying gun control would stop this but if someone is not allowed to have a gun and has one that they got thought less then legal means and in a way that avoids background checks in any state that has them how is gun control going to do a thing. Yes stock up on stuff and be smart but after reading Obama's speech he seemed to go from mad to just I give up. After all he keeps saying other 1st world nations don't have this issue yet if I remember right France had it twice this year, the Neatherlands had it this year and well they have very strict gun laws. The truth is Terrorist will find a way to murder innocent people, and someone and his staff have created a society of mistrust because of race and religion due to their actions. Maybe that person and his staff should man up and say I help create this problem and listen to the people of his country.

Yes we should stock up however I thing even the most slow witted anti-gun person realizes that if they could not pass those measures after Sandy Hook they won't pass it now.
    Plus Bernie Sanders who is maybe not the news favorite Dem but seems to have the support of the liberal population avoided blaming gun control or guns but blamed hate, racism and terrorism. I think even he realizes that gun control is not the issue here, bad people are.
    Ripon and Slippy like this.
    Irish Diplomacy:
    The ability to tell a man to go to hell and have him looking forward to the trip.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Your thread gave me the push to finally purchase my new rifle.. Browning A-bolt II medallion 30/06. Now I'll soon be able to hunt...something I've never done and am eager to hit the ranges for some practice.
    shooter and Salt-N-Pepper like this.

That's a great day. I used the cc today and waited for her to come home and tell her. She stopped at Walmart for some things she needed, 200 rounds of bird shot, a bunch of 7.62x51's, and low and behold two bricks of 22!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    A good day is when I get up early and happen to run across a really good deal on a 1000 rounds of 9mm at fleet farm only to get home and find the wife was at fleet farm an hour after I was and picked up a 1000 rounds of 9mm at a great price.
    This place has become more disturbing then SHTF.

I'm still new to all this but I seriously feel there is something greater going on that they want us not focusing on. I was thinking when this first happened that they wouldn't find him and that would put 3 murderers on the loose. NY escape guys and the SC shooter. They only needed a couple more un-found murderers on the loose in the Midwest and west coast and everyone would have to stay in their homes. Once they found the guy I then turned and thought something greater is going on in the background. Don't ask me what, its just a gut feeling. Plus with Jade Helm less than a month away, there's too much of a chance that there's something buried in that exercise.
    I've only been buying ammo for about 6 weeks now and have a few thousand rounds of .22 but I need to stock up on 5.56 and I will be buying a 9mm handgun by the weekend. I also have a .243 that I've put off buying more ammo for but looks like its a prime time to stock up again.
    I also found 8-13 acres for cheap that may be my BOL. Am I sounding too extreme? I hope not, I just feel I'm behind schedule unlike you guys.
    Stick likes this.
    I Am Spartacus

nope, but I would jump on the land before anything else.
    guns and ammo maybe but small acreage of land for cheap seriously dude, get on that like franks hot sauce on grandmas chicken wings.
    oops

Quote Originally Posted by alterego View Post
    Wow. This thread has seriously made me consider to consider buying a fire arm and some type of ammunition.

What caliber is the best gauge for hunting long range personal defense combat survival stuff?
    well the 12 gauge - seems even in the panic where'd everything go a few years ago you could still get 12 gauge ammo in bulk at wal-mart.
    oops

I went to Wally's this morning, now yesterday, and they had plenty of everything except of course 22LR. And I'm still without any mad money. It's OK though because I start collecting during the election season of 2008.

Edit: If you have the money for bulk purchases, I would look at something in 308 / 7.62x51mm. For the money (economical) I like the Ruger American or a Savage Axis. If you're going for semi-auto / tactical it'll be much more. But more fun!
    Last edited by Boss Dog; 06-19-2015 at 03:35 AM.
    And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him;... Genesis 16:12

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    I just watched a NBC news clip, a relative of one survivor of the shooting.
    She said the guy told the woman that he had to do it because, "you rape our women and are taking over the country".

A STORM IS COMING!
    No. This storm has been brewing since the George Zimmerman incident. With the boys and girls at 1600 PA Ave doing nothing but stoking the fires.

Things could get worse than the 68 riots if cooler heads don't prevail.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Sponsored Links