7 Key Events That Are Going to Happen by the End of September - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

7 Key Events That Are Going to Happen by the End of September

This is a discussion on 7 Key Events That Are Going to Happen by the End of September within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by hawgrider Getting ready for a spaceship ride? On your way to catch a comet? September will come and go just as the ...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: 7 Key Events That Are Going to Happen by the End of September

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Getting ready for a spaceship ride? On your way to catch a comet?

September will come and go just as the sun will rise tomorrow

PS dont be peeking at this since Im on your ignore list
    Don't antagonize just because you're on his ignore list.
    C'mon man, we all have our theories.
    None of us are right until something happens.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    My wife and I bought into Y2K. Millions of others did too. Our corporate offices even sent a team around the country updating and "fixing" all our computer terminals.
    I remember sitting in the house, opening a spam can of Chinese surplus 7.62X39 ammo for the only centerfire rifle I had at the time, my SKS.
    I didn't know what was going to happen, I'm a technology dummy, but as an old soldier I handled the anticipated "attack" the only way I knew. By loading the weapon, drinking plenty of coffee to stay awake, and standing guard protecting my loved ones. I don't know who or what I was going to shoot, but I was ready.:excitement:
    The company at which I worked was flipping out, trying to get the crappy computer system spooled up so that there'd be no problem. Geeks were putting in some serious time. For the most part, all went fine with the exception of a couple problems.
    The day before 1 Jan 2000 the geeks were looking as nervous as soldiers on D-Day. :21:
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    Don't antagonize just because you're on his ignore list.
    C'mon man, we all have our theories.
    None of us are right until something happens.
    Its my opinion. Nobody not even a devout christian as he claims knows a date. Dates have been picked for most of my living on earth years and they come and go just like this whole Sept collapse date. He's preaching the date on another thread too "I need more Spices" LOL I find the pretending here funny. Sorry but I will be honest at all times even if it hurts.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Good Cop

The stock market is artificially high anyway. It is all manipulated, played like a fiddle.
    Many smart money people have said it is way past time for a market correction, perhaps down to 12,000 or so. Where, according to some, it should be.
    hawgrider, Denton and Maine-Marine like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    The stock market is artificially high anyway. It is all manipulated, played like a fiddle.
    Many smart money people have said it is way past time for a market correction, perhaps down to 12,000 or so. Where, according to some, it should be.
    It wasn't too long ago the most resent crash hurt some folks. But for those that didn't panic like myself and left investments right where they were it didn't take long for a full recovery and then some. I fully expect another blip in the market to come soon.
    rice paddy daddy likes this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

Super Moderator

Its my opinion. Nobody not even a devout christian as he claims knows a date. Dates have been picked for most of my living on earth years and they come and go just like this whole Sept collapse date. He's preaching the date on another thread too "I need more Spices" LOL I find the pretending here funny. Sorry but I will be honest at all times even if it hurts.
    Here's the thing, and I believe what Kauboy is trying to say - anyone can be an asshole. It doesn't take talent and it isn't needed to be honest.
    Kauboy likes this.
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by toolmanky View Post
    According to the article posted the first thing that is going to occur is the United States Supreme Court is expected to rule on Gay Marriage. I haven't the slightest clue on how that will affect the prepping and non prepping community in any way shape or form. To be 100% honest I quit reading it after I read the "first event." The commentary about fly's coming out of butts has been far more entertaining and relevant than that article was lol.

This kind of stuff is what I keep my eyes on. I don't think we're ever going to know the exact date for doomsday but we will see the symptoms before it occurs, and quiet frankly I think we're starting to see them now. It seems everyday we lose a little more morality and personal responsibility no matter who you call or don't call god. The last weekend I was talking to my father who is approaching 60 and asked him if things have ever been this bad before and he responded in the negative. I don't know guys and gals, get your stuff together and hold your family but don't forget to enjoy the good times while we have them now because they might be ending quicker than we may think.
    I do not believe in doomsday... in the modern sense... I trust that God will destroy the world with fire..but it will be AFTER a peace treaty, temple rebuilt, etc...

as for date picking.... nobody can know the hour...but the bible is clear

1 Thessalonians 5 New International Version

5 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

4 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5 You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness

I can tell you (that after certain event(s)) it will be "time, times, and an half" until the end

Sept will not be the end... it might (again might) be the beginning of the last 7 years....

Dan 12:11 And from the time that the continual burnt-offering shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand and two hundred and ninety days.
    Dan 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
    Dan 12:13 But go thou thy way till the end be; for thou shalt rest, and shalt stand in thy lot, at the end of the days.
    ---------------------------------------

I am a student of prophecy, I have studied it and taught it and debated it....

All the major events of Jesus happened during feast/festival/or holy days (Jewish)

Sept has the end of the shmita the beginning of the jubilee

Rosh Hashana Sep 14-15 M‑Tu The Jewish New Year
    Yom Kippur Sep 23 W Day of Atonement
    Sukkot Sep 28-29 M‑Tu
    Sep 30-Oct 4 W‑Su Feast of Tabernacles

Again - I am not selling anything. and I would not wager money on a big event... BUT I sure will not be SURPRISED..and I will not be surprised because I will have all my gas cans filled, my food stocked, my guns cleaned and my ammo dry....

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Here's the thing, and I believe what Kauboy is trying to say - anyone can be an asshole. It doesn't take talent and it isn't needed to be honest.
    Ive been called many names just don't call me later for dinner.:smile:

Super Moderator

Ive been called many names just don't call me later for dinner.:smile:
    Add breakfast, lunch and anytime there are donuts in the break room and I am with you.
    hawgrider and darsk20 like this.
    Dr. Gregory House

well then rider of pigs don't be late for dinner and I won't.
    oops

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sponsored Links