7 Key Events That Are Going to Happen by the End of September - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

7 Key Events That Are Going to Happen by the End of September

This is a discussion on 7 Key Events That Are Going to Happen by the End of September within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Denton Wifey #2 was 14 years younger than me. I never claimed to be too bright. :21: Well, you're brighter than me, ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: 7 Key Events That Are Going to Happen by the End of September

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Wifey #2 was 14 years younger than me.

I never claimed to be too bright. :21:
    Well, you're brighter than me, Denton. I am on wifey number 4. I could never figure out why the first three didn't work out, then it dawned on me. My first three wives were FLAMING LIBERALS!

I've been married to a lovely CONSERVATIVE, gun-toting ball of fire for over 13 years now.
    Slippy, darsk20, Denton and 1 others like this.

The Good Cop

Another forum I belong to had a special section titled 2012. Starting in 2010 various forum pundits laid forth the theory that due to some once in eons cosmic alignment (or some such theory) the word would end in September 2012.
    And for two stinkin' years they beat it to death, more doom-n-gloom by the day.

Well, we are still here.
    CWOLDOJAX, Medic33, Denton and 3 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

I plan to be here a lot longer yet... But... I am not going to watch monkeys flying out of squatch's butt!

I would rather watch grass grow or a presidential assassination. Either of those would be more entertaining than monkey from the nether regions.

Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: First a right to life, secondly to liberty, and thirdly to property; together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can.
    Samuel Adams

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I don't know Paul. I guess you can watch the grass grow.....but I bet when the Monkey's start flying your gonna want to look
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

I don't know a sasquatch crapping out miniature monkeys that can fly- I think you will have to see that to believe it.
    oops

yes RPD I remember 2012 and Y2K and 5/5/2000
    but only 2012 was I not deployed somewhere over seas
    on Y2K I was seriously too drunk to care , and may 5 I was to busy dodging incoming to really care what day it was.
    on dec 21 2012 I drank a beer and took 3 shots of jack then went to bed.
    rice paddy daddy and darsk20 like this.
    oops

The Good Cop

My wife and I bought into Y2K. Millions of others did too. Our corporate offices even sent a team around the country updating and "fixing" all our computer terminals.
    I remember sitting in the house, opening a spam can of Chinese surplus 7.62X39 ammo for the only centerfire rifle I had at the time, my SKS.
    I didn't know what was going to happen, I'm a technology dummy, but as an old soldier I handled the anticipated "attack" the only way I knew. By loading the weapon, drinking plenty of coffee to stay awake, and standing guard protecting my loved ones. I don't know who or what I was going to shoot, but I was ready.:excitement:
    Prepared One, Denton and Slippy like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

I have never bought into any past date... I always thought they were crazy... HOWEVER there are some past events which loans some truth to the Sept 13th Shmita / Shemittah

As a Christian - I see a coming event that will bring about a 7 year peace treaty, a rebuilt temple, a one world government, an end of money as we know it, a MARK to allow buying and selling

It amazes me the number of people that are talking about:

-a dollar collapse (Not just the "crazies") and-Sept 2015

will something happen............... think about this

a large number of people have heard about these things... what would happen if Monday Sept 14th (this could start the Friday before) investors starting shares selling to protect assets and nobody BUYS stock (sell orders out number buys by 1,000 to 1 or more)

prices will start to go lower, nobody wants to buy when it is dropping and everybody wants to sell... it could turn into a race to the bottom

EDIT - I am not selling anything - but i have said before-- i am gearing up for Sept 2015 and even if it does not happen I will be more prepped for when it does...
    also - we have had a depression here before, we have had a pandemic here before, we have had race riots before, we have had civil war before, we have had wall street crash before, we have had businesses fold before....
    Last edited by Maine-Marine; 06-17-2015 at 06:42 AM.

According to the article posted the first thing that is going to occur is the United States Supreme Court is expected to rule on Gay Marriage. I haven't the slightest clue on how that will affect the prepping and non prepping community in any way shape or form. To be 100% honest I quit reading it after I read the "first event." The commentary about fly's coming out of butts has been far more entertaining and relevant than that article was lol.

I have never bought into any past date... I always thought they were crazy... HOWEVER there are some past events which loans some truth to the Sept 13th Shmita / Shemittah

As a Christian - I see a coming event that will bring about a 7 year peace treaty, a rebuilt temple, a one world government, an end of money as we know it, a MARK to allow buying and selling

a large number of people have heard about these things... what would happen if Monday Sept 14th (this could start the Friday before) investors starting shares selling to protect assets and nobody BUYS stock (sell orders out number buys by 1,000 to 1 or more)

prices will start to go lower, nobody wants to buy when it is dropping and everybody wants to sell... it could turn into a race to the bottom

EDIT - I am not selling anything - but i have said before-- i am gearing up for Sept 2015 and even if it does not happen I will be more prepped for when it does...
    also - we have had a depression here before, we have had a pandemic here before, we have had race riots before, we have had civil war before, we have had wall street crash before, we have had businesses fold before....
    This kind of stuff is what I keep my eyes on. I don't think we're ever going to know the exact date for doomsday but we will see the symptoms before it occurs, and quiet frankly I think we're starting to see them now. It seems everyday we lose a little more morality and personal responsibility no matter who you call or don't call god. The last weekend I was talking to my father who is approaching 60 and asked him if things have ever been this bad before and he responded in the negative. I don't know guys and gals, get your stuff together and hold your family but don't forget to enjoy the good times while we have them now because they might be ending quicker than we may think.

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Maine-Marine View Post

Getting ready for a spaceship ride? On your way to catch a comet?

September will come and go just as the sun will rise tomorrow

PS dont be peeking at this since Im on your ignore list
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links