Prepper Consulting question
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Prepper Consulting question within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; In your opinion, would you be interested in receiving and what would you be willing to pay for prepping consulting services provided exclusively by prior ...

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: Prepper Consulting question

In your opinion, would you be interested in receiving and what would you be willing to pay for prepping consulting services provided exclusively by prior Special Forces "Green Berets?" (travel costs would be separate expenditures). Consulting session would include an on-site assessment of the clients current preparedness along with a post-assessment write up on the pros/cons of the clients current situation and how to improve their current emergency preparedness situation covering a myriad of categories.

In your opinion, what would you be willing to pay for instructional classes specific to emergency preparedness conducted exclusively by prior Special Forces "Green Berets?" (travel costs would be separate expenditures). Instructional classes could cover such categories as: wilderness survival, weapons shooting/handling, combat tactics classes, emergency medical training, and/or operations planning.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. thanks.

You have totally lost your mind!!! jmo. Go fish somewhere else. no offense.

Based on my latest interactions with an all SF company I would be willing to let you pay me for your services.

Based on normal circumstances, though, I'd be willing to let you pay me for your services.
    shoot2live likes this.
    Hidden Content

My accommodation of your incompetence does not make you right.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I charge extra to unFoxtrot your mess.
    shoot2live likes this.
    Hidden Content

I would go towards a seminar type thing and not individuals. Just my opinion. No individual can afford that.

By the way.....not such a good first post.

Another newbie trying to sell something-- try somewhere else--

I am currently in no "mess." I have simply been brainstorming a business idea and was curious as to what the market potential would be. Not sure why there seems to be so much animosity towards by question/idea. I'm not sure if you (in general) understand what all SF soldiers can bring to the table given the emergency preparedness subject. this is also the first time I have ever posted in a forum so I'm not sure what kind of questions or "fishing" is against "forum protocol"......if that's even a thing. I'm simply trying to get a specific population's opinion on a subject.

Jakthesoldier- sorry to hear you had a bad experience with an all SF company (not even sure what type of business that company was providing), but what was the name of the company/business if you don't mind me asking.

Quote Originally Posted by td.smoot15 View Post
    I am currently in no "mess." I have simply been brainstorming a business idea and was curious as to what the market potential would be. Not sure why there seems to be so much animosity towards by question/idea. I'm not sure if you (in general) understand what all SF soldiers can bring to the table given the emergency preparedness subject. this is also the first time I have ever posted in a forum so I'm not sure what kind of questions or "fishing" is against "forum protocol"......if that's even a thing. I'm simply trying to get a specific population's opinion on a subject.

Jakthesoldier- sorry to hear you had a bad experience with an all SF company (not even sure what type of business that company was providing), but what was the name of the company/business if you don't mind me asking.
    Sure, it was READYMAN

And by mess, I mean the bad info, crappy classes, over priced BS, and general business model based on the idea that people will slurp up whatever you have to offer because you are, or claim to be SF.

It's not fun retraining soup sandwiches when every other phrase out of their mouth is "well some SF guy said to do it like (insert wrong answer here)"

The rest of the animosity comes from this being a dysfunctional family forum, not a census. You obviously didn't read the forum rules, and have no respect for this community. We aren't big fans of that.
    Denton, Slippy and Disturbed12404 like this.
    Hidden Content

Retired Moderator

Security? Ask here for free
    Defense? Ask here for free
    Fortifying your home? Ask here for free
    What type of guns you should have? Ask here for free
    Food storage? Ask here for free
    Medical questions? Ask here for free

This is a community of various individuals with different types of training. We get a lot of good information and share information with each other for free. If you had bothered to read any of the posts you would see we have retired and active military (thanks for your service), nurses, master gardeners, people that specialize in security and on and on.

So what is that you can offer us that isn't covered on this forum?

I know Slippy can teach you how to make spikes and give you marriage counseling if you need it and he doesn't charge a thing.
    Hidden Content
    Remain calm, All is well

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links