Duggar scandal - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Duggar scandal

This is a discussion on Duggar scandal within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Much ado about nothing I think. A 14 year old, being a 14 year old, touching his sisters inappropriately. He confessed, was councled. No rape, ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Duggar scandal

Much ado about nothing I think. A 14 year old, being a 14 year old, touching his sisters inappropriately. He confessed, was councled. No rape, no criminal intent, no harm to his sisters done. We have bigger worries then this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

[QUOTE=Prepared One;295953]Much ado about nothing I think. A 14 year old, being a 14 year old, touching his sisters inappropriately. He confessed, was councled. No rape, no criminal intent, no harm to his sisters done. We have bigger worries then this.[/QUOTE]
    CWOLDOJAX likes this.
    You build on failure, you use it as a stepping stone.
    Johnny Cash.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    I wish I could talk Wifey into unplugging from cable, but life without the food channel is unthinkable.
    When I watch the local evening news at 6:00, I listen thru headphones. THAT is how much my wife dislikes TV.

I do watch one other thing - half of the NASCAR season is over-the-air broadcast.
    Slippy, CWOLDOJAX and Denton like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Christian Family = Hypocrites

Bruce Jenner = Hero

See the problem? Christians are being targeted.

Quote Originally Posted by 6811 View Post
    the parents of the abuser, the church elder and the state police who was told of the incident should all be prosecuted. the parent and the church elder for failing to report the incident and the state police for failing to take action. Also, the laws should change. there should be no statute of limitations on sexual child abuse cases/investigations. it is moronic to put a time limit on cases like these. As for the duggar case, this is nothing new. most sexual child abuse cases go down like this... I know detectives who handled cases where the victim was abused in the early 70's as a child and they are now over 50 years old.
    that's a big 10-4
    RPD I agree with that logic- I too have unplugged from the boob tube I remember when I stopped it was when my youngest was 4 I was cooking dinner to have ready when the wife came home and told him I'm changing the channel to the news -his reply" ok, but why you want watch that it is just depressing" -I thought and said to myself Damn he's right.
    rice paddy daddy likes this.
    oops

Filed away and securely locked in the D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. drawer on my filing cabinet.
    Slippy and Arklatex like this.
    KG7NDC

The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we as a society lose that affinity we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

This is what can happen when fundamentalist parents don't teach their kids about sex. At 14 this kid needed some direction and not just be told that he's "going to hell if he lusts."

Quote Originally Posted by talon115 View Post
    This is what can happen when fundamentalist parents don't teach their kids about sex. At 14 this kid needed some direction and not just be told that he's "going to hell if he lusts."
    This is one of the most IGNORANT post have ever seen on here... You have no idea what they did or did not teach their kids about sex. Serious you are one of the hateful christian hating people that looks to find things wrong. Go ahead and make up your own facts and then say AHA see Fundamentalists Christians...

If you want to be good at baseball you learn and use the fundamentals, If you want to be good at football, driving, horseback riding, etc you learn the fundamentals...

A fundamental Christian is what ALL Christians should be

And frankly he got enough direction that he felt bad and turned HIMSELF in.... he did not hide it he turned himself in... that is pretty mature for a 14 year old... More mature then you, I am guessing....

EDIT - and yes you ticked me off
    Medic33 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GTGallop View Post
    Filed away and securely locked in the D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. drawer on my filing cabinet.
    A little help?

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    A little help?
    Do I Look Like I Give A .....
    GTGallop likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links