Buying Independence
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Buying Independence

This is a discussion on Buying Independence within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; For years I have worked 40-60 hr weeks just to make ends meet just like a lot of people but I just found a means ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By oklaprepper

Thread: Buying Independence

Buying Independence

For years I have worked 40-60 hr weeks just to make ends meet just like a lot of people but I just found a means to an end if you will. I am not saying I won't still need to work but I can now choose what I want to do because i just bought a new (to me) house and am no longer renting. I was able to buy this house with just my savings. Yeah I am broke right now but the fact that I don't have rent due or a mortgage is so liberating. This was not meant to be a brag fest I really want to share this website with the prepper community because it can free up your money for those who rent or have a house that they might be looking to sell. www.hudhomestore.com is the site i just bought a home in rural Oklahoma 4bed/3bath with a basement for 11k cash. I hope some of you that have the ability to buy cash can cet in on this and you can also finance like normal but that doesn't get you free of rent/mortgage.
    Jakthesoldier and Camel923 like this.

CONGRATS!

How many acres?!? That sounds like a screaming deal!!!! (If its on at least an acre)

oops

It is a city lot but lots and lots of acreage all around the town and fairly cheap. Planning on buying a few acres close to grow and have done livestock. Town is only 3700 people so everything is close.
    Last edited by oklaprepper; 04-23-2015 at 10:02 PM. Reason: spelling

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Good for you. You have really saved a ton doing this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Sponsored Links