Prepper Newssite - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Prepper Newssite

This is a discussion on Prepper Newssite within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by TJ Eckleburg Hi All, Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and solicit some feedback if possible. My name is ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Prepper Newssite

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Eckleburg View Post
    Hi All,

Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and solicit some feedback if possible. My name is TJ Eckleburg, I am from Alexandria, VA, and I am the managing editor of my blog (Blog name edited by Denton). I recently launched my website in order to shine a light on some of the heavily-documented hazards that are being overlooked by the media and our lawmakers in DC, and I was wondering if I could get some feedback from this community with regards to what particular hazards you are tracking the most. For me, the vulnerability of our electrical grid (both from natural occurrences such as a solar flare and the threat of an EMP attack) are of great concern. When we send out our newsletter threat scan I try to include EMP threats at least once a week, as it seems like a serious threat that is being overlooked (not to mention it is relatively cheap to remedy the situation). Since I launched the site recently, I would really like to hear from you. What hazards are you the most concerned about? Terrorism? War? Antibiotic Resistance? Natural occurrences? Would love to learn about the threats that have you the most concerned. Any thoughts?
    Wow! How could you overlook ECONOMIC COLLAPSE in your list of "hazards"? The economy is collapsing as we speak, and some people are more worried about natural disasters and EMPs? Looks like some of the prepping trains have gone OFF THE RAILS.

The GREATEST, and most imminent, threat to the United States Of America is the partial or total collapse of the U.S. economy, including U.S. currency and all financial and banking entities, and the AFTERMATH.
    BagLady likes this.

Economical breakdown is my first concern also. Then Tornado's. OBummer is a front runner...right behind his Islamic brothers.
    In Memory of Cpl. Bradley Coy
    Thank you for your service and sacrifice.

Sail on, Hunting Hawk. You were one of a kind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links