need apo for deployed service members. blue star moms mailing
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

need apo for deployed service members. blue star moms mailing

This is a discussion on need apo for deployed service members. blue star moms mailing within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Hey ya'll. blue star moms of the canyons has raised $5000.00 for the mailing this november 12th. but we need more names to send boxes ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By shotlady
  • 1 Post By mossberg500

Thread: need apo for deployed service members. blue star moms mailing

Exclamation need apo for deployed service members. blue star moms mailing

Hey ya'll. blue star moms of the canyons has raised $5000.00 for the mailing this november 12th. but we need more names to send boxes to! if you know a deployed person, pls send me personal msg or email to [email protected]- with their name and rank and address so we can send them a box of love and goodies.
    no cost to you or them.

all info you give me will be kept in strict confidence.
    I need names no later than the 6th of november!

survival and preppermama like this.

Shotlady, I know thousands of soldiers that are deployed. I'm rolling up a list at the moment. Soon as I get it completedd I'll send it to you. I'm rolling up the Infantry soldiers that are in a real shit hole. I figure they will need it more than a parts clerk setting on a secure base with 3 hots and a cot.
    Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.
    George S. Patton.

my chapter is just 6 or 7 moms. theres now way we can process thousands of names/ we are figuring we can pack about 100-150 boxes a good 5-10 names per person is good.
    the other we can refer to uso. they do packings too. just did the love ride for them and volunteered 2 days! raised 450k and that was super!

as far as the kids over there*shutter* they are all in a shit hole. the parts kids are just as important as my son who takes off with a coupla buddies through the mountains and deserts not seen or spoken of for over a month at a time.

and props to any blue star mom. i have to take a deep breath to willingly go into a group of wimmin types who are empty nesters, on estrogen replacement pills,anxious about thier kids, having hot flashes... and thats just me.lol really is an intense grouping.

god bless the usa. and texas
    Last edited by shotlady; 11-02-2012 at 08:18 AM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Shotlady. I just sent Brandi and email with about 40 soldiers names and address on them. Just pick some if you need to. They could all use alittle uplifting.
    Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.
    George S. Patton.

I am brandi. i got your email and sent it to tina to enter into the computer. our labels will be computer generated! yay!
    once given a name, we dont turn it away. thats some ones kids over there. Im the only one with a deployed son in the chapter right now. but they have all suffered deployments. oh yes. mothers suffer. what if my kid werent getting boxes.

my son feels bad by all the boxes he gets cause the other guys dont get as many actual mail and boxes. i dont give a shit. he can feel bad if it makes him feel better. im going to stalk him regardless where hes at a coupla miles will not detour me.but a lot of times i send boxes have a present for every one in the platoon (20 men). i send out pakings my self on my dime and time too.
    the least i can do for these kids.
    the sport bike website we collect and send packings too. the list has been forwarded to sherri for labusas.org she sends the stuff for that site.
    Last edited by shotlady; 11-02-2012 at 08:22 PM.

shotlady;

thank you for what your doing. Coming from a Vet who saw front line action for say a long time I wish I would have received care packages when I was over there. For me it was rare I saw a bunk or anything better than a MRE.

I am the Infantry FOLLOW ME!
    JAGER likes this.

all you guys are welcome.its my way of serving, honoring my kids, honoring each other, im nobody special. Just military moms doin right

blue star moms packed 170 boxes tonight full of buttwipes, books, candy, slim jims anything you can shake a stick at we threw in there.
    i wanna thank you all for the adresses and names of people to send love to!
    all names submitted will be recieving a big fat heavy box! next packing in feb!

happy veterans day. thank you!

Our deployed friend is back from Afghanistan safe and sound Thanks for doing this!! It means more to those men and women than you'll ever know.

Sponsored Links