Well this blows! Back pain might not be my back
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Well this blows! Back pain might not be my back within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; My back has been screwed up for a few days. Missed a side job yesterday and possibly today. As soon as back feels better, it ...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Well this blows! Back pain might not be my back

My back has been screwed up for a few days. Missed a side job yesterday and possibly today. As soon as back feels better, it hurts worse!

I'm not so sure it's my back at this point. The pain is in my lower back, sides, center of my core, stomach, inner thighs, and even my groin and "goodie bag".

It is unlike any pain I have ever experienced. I've been up since 0400 after falling asleep at 0300. It is now 0600. It's too late (early?) to go to sleep now. I'll be up at noon!

Time to hop in the shower, warm up a cup of mud, and get my day started, so I can lay around complaining my back hurts! Lol.

Eh. Maybe I'll replace those washers in those leaky spigots. I'll take my time and be very thorough.

I really salute you guys and gals that live in pain and agony every day! I guess that I took for granted my health, always expecting to feel great.

Ok. Bitching over! Lol

Just a thought but it could be a kidney stone. If that is the case, run, don't walk to the hospital.
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

My best wishes for a quick recovery to you Kevin. And you should listen to CSI-Tech, he's like a doctor... or at least someone who wears a uniform. Anyway good luck.

(Although I must admit I stopped reading right after the words "groin and goodie bag"...)
    csi-tech and bigwheel like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I have had 2 kidney stones, they are not fun (to say the least). Maybe something you should get looked at. I was injured playing football, back in highschool. Took a helmet to the middle\lower part of my back. I have 3 disc's in my lower back that are spun 180 degree's. Several pinched nerves that cause a painful tingling sensation in my upper back (like 100's of knives). For the most part, I have learned to deal with the pain, kinda like channeling it out. I have been told, about 8 years ago, that I needed corrective surgery, but the 80% chance of dying on the table, or leaving with more severe problem,s has kept me away. It makes it a helluva lot harder everyday, but im still kickin....

You should def get it looked at tho...
    Denton, bigwheel and Slippy like this.
    NOT ALL CONSPIRACIES ARE THEORIES! Hidden Content

If you see a Liberal today, remind them just how much of a moron they are!!

Liberals = Weapons of Mass Destruction

When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.

Listen to these guys. Go to the clinic and get checked out.
    rice paddy daddy and Denton like this.

No fun with back pain. I have three ruptured discs and when I so much as move wrong sometime my back will lay me out. Just have to be careful how I move these days. No more weight lifting for me. However, your pain sounds like something more Kev. Maybe stoness, in which case you better get it looked at. Good luck buddy and take it easy.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    reading your post the first thing that came to mind was "stone". Let me jump on the bandwagon.. run, drive fast, do not walk, to a doctor. You have no idea the amount of pain a stone will cause. Trust me and others when we say it "hurts". No exaggeration.

Your symptoms are classic kidney stone....
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

The Good Cop

Look, we are guys. I understand we don't visit the doctors office until parts are falling off, and even then we wait a while.
    BUT sometimes a guy just NEEDS to break down and see the Doc.
    This is one of those times.
    Do it.
    Now.
    RPD has spoken.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Yup, kidney stone popped in my head too.
    If you've not passed it yet, go to the doctor.
    Slippy likes this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Have to agree,sounds like a stone.your symptoms sound just like when I had one.go to hospital now,save yourself more pain.they will at least give you some pain meds while it passes,(if it will).question?.have you urinated since pain started?.trickle or none is a for sure sign.after mine passed,I swear I could have filled a milk jug.
    Last edited by MI.oldguy; 03-19-2015 at 09:22 AM.
    bigwheel and Big Country1 like this.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links