Prepper Snatched Off Plane. Beware, Preppers - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Prepper Snatched Off Plane. Beware, Preppers

This is a discussion on Prepper Snatched Off Plane. Beware, Preppers within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by shotlady i dont know. my son did it for me. but its easy he says. easy for whom? easy for yrs 7-10, ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Prepper Snatched Off Plane. Beware, Preppers

Quote Originally Posted by shotlady View Post
    i dont know. my son did it for me. but its easy he says. easy for whom?
    easy for yrs 7-10, 12 yr old & up with child supervision i think?
    Rocky likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shotlady View Post
    i think theres more to it than just hes a prepper.
    I think you are right. There are a lot of good people who like to be prepared and if the SHTF these are the people who will start rebuilding first. We need the civic minded preppers. It's kind of like you are your own private Peace Corps when your immediate surroundings fall apart. That helps every one get back on their feet.

But on the other hand there are a lot of people out there (and possibly here - no offense intended) that have ideals and thoughts that go beyond basic prepping and disaster preparedness. Somewhere in that grey zone you go from being a national asset to being a governmental liability. And here is the tricky part - that line that some cross is a moving line. Under one administration some comments may garner no attention yet under another administration they could be seen as unpatriotic and contrary to the agenda.

Often times people are more than they post online. These are thoughts and snippets - not the total sum ethos of an individual. I can see where a person in the grey zone may be judged incorrectly and make several lists. I can also see where they could be "off the deep end" and justifiably on the lists.

Just like every other walk of life there are good and bad people. You have them in church, at work, in your neighborhood and they will exist in the prepper community too. That's life.
    KG7NDC

The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we as a society lose that affinity we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

Super Moderator

Again, is there evidence of there being more to him? What, exactly, is there to him that should deny him air transportation? Exactly why should he be denied travel yet not arrested?

I have seen nothing about this guy to warrant travel denial; wouldn't that be a fantastic thing for MSM to report, after his predicament was brought to light? After all, that would be the sort of stuff that makes today's "reporters" dreamy-eyed.

Seriously, are we so used to tyranny that we accept the notion of administrations being able to say who can and cannot fly because they say who is and is not a potential enemy?
    J.T. likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Seriously, are we so used to tyranny that we accept the notion of administrations being able to say who can and cannot fly because they say who is and is not a potential enemy?
    Sadly, I think the answer to that question is...yes.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links