For the New Prepper
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

For the New Prepper

This is a discussion on For the New Prepper within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Sorry folks. I took down the message...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: For the New Prepper

For the New Prepper

Sorry folks. I took down the message
    Last edited by 308 Tactical; 10-14-2012 at 10:19 AM.

DO NOT CLICK THIS - VIRUS! Report for spam.

How is this a virus?? This is not SPAM. I'm trying to help out new preppers by supplying a service. Sorry friends, disregard the link but please do the rest. Thanks.
    Last edited by 308 Tactical; 10-13-2012 at 10:22 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Yeah, thanks a lot for posting that link.

I clicked on that link yesterday and it directed me to a website that brought down my whole computer with a blackhole virus and the PowerRegEdit virus. Fortunately I'm a computer person and know how to fix it. And I also have multiple computers to fall back on.

I would NOT recommend anyone click these links. It will infect your computer.
    Last edited by preppermama; 10-14-2012 at 08:42 AM.
    nadja and AquaHull like this.

Thanks Preppermama. I can ususally fix mine to, but have a lot to do and don't have time to mess with anit root kits and trojan removal tools for the next few days.

"I'm from the goobernut and I'm here to help you" OK
    AquaHull and preppermama like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 308 Tactical View Post
    So you came to this site for a reason. I'm here to help you get the most out of prepping for any disaster or bad situation. I bought these set of survival books as a way to help my family prepare for anything that comes our way. (Click on the link at the bottom of the page)
    A little about myself.... I grew up on a farm in central Alberta Canada and at an early age, my dad would take me out hunting and learning about survival. As long as I can remember, we have raised and butchered our own beef, pork and poultry. We grew our own vegetables and farmed about 1200 acres of grainland.
    I lead a pretty normal life and I'm not a die-hard prepper that has secret hide-outs or bunkers, but I am prepared.
    This set of books covers everything from choosing your first hand gun to home schooling your kids, building a solar oven to field dressing big game, purifying water to surviving a nuclear attack.
    It doesn't have to cost a lot to be prepared but the important thing is to start preparing for a variety of disasters and situations.

FYI : I DO own these books and they will be handed down to my kids. Over the course of a lifetime, more information is forgotten than is passed on so do yourself and your family a favour and teach them what you can and keep these books on hand for when you need them the most.
    308Tatical, you may want to contact the admin and see if he allows you to post adds , even in this mannor. Most sites charge you a small fee for this servcice
    preppermama likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nadja View Post
    Thanks Preppermama. I can ususally fix mine to, but have a lot to do and don't have time to mess with anit root kits and trojan removal tools for the next few days.

"I'm from the goobernut and I'm here to help you" OK
    I just had some SPAM Lite with my waffles this morning, I don't want anymore SPAM today.
    preppermama likes this.

I sure do not need a virus...... I would have no idea how to fix it.
    preppermama likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 308 Tactical View Post
    I'm trying to help out new preppers by supplying a service.
    And if I weren't a lady, I'd tell you where you can stick your services.

Temper temper Preppermama. Someone always tries. Sometimes it is done in innocence

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links