Odd Flu Pattern
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Odd Flu Pattern

This is a discussion on Odd Flu Pattern within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; This was quite the pattern Thought that was interesting. There was no plain geographic spread map and I paused to look at this one on ...

Thread: Odd Flu Pattern

Odd Flu Pattern

This was quite the pattern

Odd Flu Pattern-iliintensity01_small.gif

Thought that was interesting. There was no plain geographic spread map and I paused to look at this one on severity......

(But no! The border and ED68 have nothing to do with it!! Frieden and oby said!!)

Doesn't look like the Border. More like the gulf actually. Az hasn't been touched, NM is practically virgin, and CA is only minimal. It's all the gulf states. Maybe all that oil created a super flu or some Robert Heinlein stuff like that.

I am a firm believer in being innoculated, except for the flu shot. I never get those. I am always hearing about people who get sick from the things, even though are are not a live virus. this year's flu shot is only partially effective because it mutated right after they cultured the annual update. This thing hitting us now is new, and much deadlier. Seems to like the humid states.

It's the direct path of invasion up through texas into the Midwest - the trail of cucaraches. Give me a break.
    Sure, there's no correlation between the most epic vaccine fail in years and the larger number of Flus running. That would be "crazy" (Ahahaha!)

"Nope! The pattern of infestation and infection just don't coincide!"
    btw, nobody counts anything flu wise really until march. So I will see what goes on with the Arizona and Karmafornia strongholds next month or more precisely for them, mid march.
    I do not know how prevalent ed68 is in the west. I do have to wonder about that same red map area getting poxed over with an immune weakener that only gets a few itself, but weakens all and gets insidious. The red part of the map is the same for both, yet as you say, seemingly activity would be higher in ut, nm....but, our numbers of illegal were down and we just kill the crud out of people here which really helps. Avoid being worth killing in nm...people will go poop up more tolerant, low fruit payola states.
    (Or ones like up north there. All those middle class that just don't want to give up those rights, properties and funds....)
    Last edited by oddapple; 01-17-2015 at 02:08 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I couldn't find a map for Mexico, but the CDC is showing a different spread on their dashboard:

Weekly US Map: Influenza Summary Update | Seasonal Influenza (Flu) | CDC

Snow birds??

Sponsored Links