went to bed and woke up to 6.50 per gallon and 1/4 gas stores closed
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

went to bed and woke up to 6.50 per gallon and 1/4 gas stores closed

This is a discussion on went to bed and woke up to 6.50 per gallon and 1/4 gas stores closed within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; yep in my area, Studio City, In los angeles gas went up 1- 2 dollars in several hours. they are reporting 20-40 cents. bullshit. gas ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: went to bed and woke up to 6.50 per gallon and 1/4 gas stores closed

Exclamation went to bed and woke up to 6.50 per gallon and 1/4 gas stores closed

yep in my area, Studio City, In los angeles gas went up 1- 2 dollars in several hours.
    they are reporting 20-40 cents. bullshit.
    gas stations are closed citing no more gas to be had.

of course we know gas stations arent out. they can go to a certain amount and then the reserve is for police/ER and malitia cars

I have advised every one to fillup today- I dont worry im always on full
    just in case stations sell out so they can get to work.
    by design i walk to work.

so if trucks cant get gas to deliver food- may be a shortage or huge mark up. shop now.
    needs to be done now before people look up and realize this. im already well shopped
    cept i need new blue sheets with flowers to match my new quilt... but thats a story for the mommy board...

consider there are 7 war shits in the gulf right now. perhaps war to start two weeks befor election to ensure obama gets relected...
    ya never know. prep well now... just in case...

i dont understand how people live over there with gas prices looking like that. saw gas earlier for 3.53 here

Quote Originally Posted by shotlady View Post
    yep in my area, Studio City, In los angeles gas went up 1- 2 dollars in several hours.
    they are reporting 20-40 cents. bullshit.
    gas stations are closed citing no more gas to be had.

Ouch, that is scary. Waking up to no gas would take a ton of people to a place they don't want to be, screwed.....

1895gunner

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

over there where? Middle east, or California? Both could fall into the ocean not be missed. Oops, did I say that outloud? LOL, Seriously I don't think gas is nearly as high in the middle east. I think they use gasoline to wash the streets. Its cheaper there then water. (I don't know that, over heard a couple of soldiers talking like that last time I was on the base shooting range, yrs ago with my dad (ret military).)

Quote Originally Posted by ohioguy View Post
    i dont understand how people live over there with gas prices looking like that. saw gas earlier for 3.53 here

If this is going on in Cali, it will very likely spread. I wouldn't panic, just use common sense and prepare. Definitely do what you can for shopping now. I am going to fill our cars and generator cans up tomorrow morning. I'm also gonna hit a couple wholesale clubs to sock away some more supplies before prices jump as well.
    Last edited by preppermama; 10-05-2012 at 08:06 PM.
    AquaHull and Irish like this.

Gasoline Prices Set to Rise Through Election Day - US Business News Blog - CNBC

My theory - big oil wants Obama out. Usually gas prices drop just prior to an election. Not this time!
    PrepperRecon.com and Irish like this.

they say its because a refinery burnt in august.. in august?
    and a pipeline problem in Norcal. (northern california)

the sheeple were out shopping buying clothes and goin on like nothing.

i did get my baby blue sheets... & i didnt see hysteria at the pumps.

war ships in the gulf (persian)? Not sure kids, not sure what to make of things.

The veneer is pretty thin. Oil is what makes the world go round. Have you seen [I]Crude Awakening[/I] It is a documentary about peak oil.
    "In the house of the wise are stores of choice food and oil, but a foolish mans devours all he has." Proverbs 21:20 Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Super Moderator

But the most persistent driver has been the government's mandate that summer blend gasoline be sold through Oct. 31, AAA analyst Avery Ash told us by phone.
    Summer blends? What kind of insanity y'all got going on out there? Sounds like y'all are burning tobacco, but I don't think y'all are allowed to burn that, anymore, are you? :smile:

California's High Gas Price To Persist - Business Insider

we cant smoke ciggarettes openly really banned in most cites, but there a pot store on every block.
    Denton, preppermama, Irish and 1 others like this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links