went to bed and woke up to 6.50 per gallon and 1/4 gas stores closed - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

went to bed and woke up to 6.50 per gallon and 1/4 gas stores closed

This is a discussion on went to bed and woke up to 6.50 per gallon and 1/4 gas stores closed within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by shotlady practice/practice/practice.- PROPS TO YOU!! I Train daily the range, my yard with knives, The gym with several of my cage fighting ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: went to bed and woke up to 6.50 per gallon and 1/4 gas stores closed

Quote Originally Posted by shotlady View Post
    practice/practice/practice.- PROPS TO YOU!! I Train daily the range, my yard with knives, The gym with several of my cage fighting buddies

my tinfoil hats on a bit too tight again...but people like me will be the last standing...
    We will all only be crackpots until the SHTF!! Than we will see who is crazy

[QUOTE=shotlady;8520 no word about the warships in the gulf, gas prices or when to expect this to settle down.
    im on alert\.[/QUOTE]

I also meant to mention today earlier than I wanted I had to go from Denver, co to billings montana and back grrrr. Anyways fairly uneventful trip with the exception when I am almost to I-80 going north on I-25, I look up in the rear view and HEY RIGHT ON!! its a Duece and 1/2!! Ive always wanted one but turns out and unfortunately, I didnt get any pics because I was about run off the road by the convoy! But I kid you not probably 15 humvees and 30 duece and halfs? Well thats not to uncommon considering location norad and all that other hush hush stuff here we see these convoys ALL the time but the alarming thing to me was the rate of speed they held constantly? They usually cruise well under the speed limit holding up traffic. but these cats were not wasting time I was doing 75 with the cruise set, and was passed by all of them within a mile maybe 2? Made me a little nervous they hit I-80 and split half to the west half to the east? Now im kinda starting to think?

So I get to Billings,Mt and buddy up there asks me if I had seen any convoys on the way up as there were 2 in Billings that morning heading out in opposite directions on whatever that main highway up there is? Cruising back down south now just past Casper, wyoming and thought WOW that is a very large piece of farm something im guessing? oversized load semis with pilot cars taking up both lanes(They squeezed the brake down lanes so we could pass in the opposing one). Anyways it was pieces of the Portable "disaster" (Or in the military it means "Anywhere I want to put it for any reason bridge!!")

Just kinda wild to me they seem in such a hurry today and I too would really like to know about the ships in the gulf, Im wondering if I have to start worrying about the peoples families that are rioting over there getting upset over here while im walking through the store all because a you tube video. . . HA!!
    Last edited by Irish; 10-08-2012 at 09:17 AM.

...im on alert. ordered more ammo and got even more canned goods as i have to bug out...people like me will be the last standing...
    Yay..

'Twas the women, not the warriors, turned those stark enthusiasts pale,
    For the female of the species is more deadly than the male"- Rudyard Kipling

Last edited by Lucky Jim; 10-08-2012 at 08:27 AM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Gas here is $3.55/ We have a refinery here also but it doesn't help. They have under the counter book;s probly.

go make that coupon work for you. always remember to get what youll eat and rotate your stock!
    We didn't find time Sunday since the Detroit Tiger game came on @12:07

There is time today

Last week Spartan Stores had corn,peas,green beans 2 for $0.88, with an additional 5% senior discount on Tuesdays, during the Fall Stock Up Sale .

They round down to $0.04 , making each can $0.42. Each case of 12 came to $5.04 OTD
    Last edited by AquaHull; 10-08-2012 at 10:41 AM.
    preppermama likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaHull View Post
    I have a couple coupons for Dollar General, $5 off $20 or more spent. Canned Chicken and PB here I come.
    I just discovered the most awesome little burrito shells at our local dollar store (Dollar Tree). $1 for a bag of 10 and they are only 100 calories each.

Scramble up an egg, add a slice of cheese and some Frank's Red Hot sauce and you've got yourself an awesome little breakfast for less than a dollar.
    Last edited by preppermama; 10-08-2012 at 08:38 PM.

haha, lucky, the mother cat video is so true. id say im certianly more alert when my kids are around. and i hate to say it , but im definately more willing to nuetralize somebody /something when im with my kids. certainly they can take care of themselves in an uncertain situation. im a formatable creature to begin with. but defnately even moreso with my boys in the mix.

that sounds like a super deal on the canned goods aqua. keep getting when you can. there may be a day when you cant.

preppermomma. that sounds delightfully yummy. i didnt see no bacon in the mix. any chance i get to be a bonified infadel and sneak in some bacon........ well i will....

irish its hard to say whats going on, they could just be the nat gaurd training, blue star moms we al got some one somewhere. nat guard is doing a whole buncha activity lately, the mothers are getting scared and riled up and these wimmin types have experience reading what is what. and theres certainly heavy training activity as of late. is it unusual? i dont know im new at this.

gosh deltafox, every one but me is getting super prices... if hoarding gas make sure to use a stabilizer. i put in my bike tanks when its off season for riding. sames me on carb work too...
    preppermama likes this.

preppermomma. that sounds delightfully yummy. i didnt see no bacon in the mix. any chance i get to be a bonified infadel and sneak in some bacon........ well i will.....
    that's because the bacon is gone by the time I get my breakfast, the husband and kids eat it all. LOL.

I've actually head some analysts saying bacon and pork will be the first big meat shortage to come, so if you like bacon you better buy it now :p

haha- perhaps they are relation to my kids! thats so funny!
    its funny i havent realy bought bacon in yrs. Id rather have cheerios, but since the boys come home often I like to feed them solid its like 7bux her for a package. not my deal. thats a damn ribeye.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links