This guy has been right alot last few months.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on This guy has been right alot last few months. within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: This guy has been right alot last few months.

Last edited by Danm; 12-21-2014 at 11:42 AM. Reason: link didnt work fixed
    “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.”

― Benjamin Franklin

It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness.

Eleanor Roosevelt

This guy is complaining that we are "manipulating" the US dollar to cause it to rise, which is absolutely contrary to 0% interest rates. He makes no sense.
    slewfoot likes this.

TG

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    This guy is complaining that we are "manipulating" the US dollar to cause it to rise, which is absolutely contrary to 0% interest rates. He makes no sense.
    It's in the rest of the video.
    Interesting piece, I don't know what to say.
    Denton likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I stopped listening after he started in with the blaming bush for the wars and blaming Israel... not worth my time
    Denton, Slippy, bigwheel and 2 others like this.
    Hidden Content

Lord, make me fast and accurate, let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who seek to destroy me, grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine, let not my last thought be - 'If I only had my gun'- and Lord if today is truly the day you call me home, let me die in a pile of warm brass,
    Amen

Super Moderator

A lot of truth mixed with some bias.

He hasn't predicted anything, but simply parroted, and is parroting what he has gathered from others.

While I agree that the West is attempting to back Russia into a corner and cause a very large war, I have come to distrust anyone who is sponsored by PM companies.
    bigwheel likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

I do think there is something that we all need to understand; there are very powerful entities that are manipulating the global theater, and those entities do not care how many of us are slaughtered, starved and oppressed. As a matter of fact, they welcome it.
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    A lot of truth mixed with some bias.

He hasn't predicted anything, but simply parroted, and is parroting what he has gathered from others.

While I agree that the West is attempting to back Russia into a corner and cause a very large war, I have come to distrust anyone who is sponsored by PM companies.

I agree with you but ive learned from years in intell business that the more something is called conspericies or rumor the more likely it tends to be true and not rumor.
    Denton and oddapple like this.
    “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.”

― Benjamin Franklin

Eleanor Roosevelt

If you want to have a conspiracy theory, it can't work if it is completely contrary to reality. The truth is we have 0% interest rates. If the Fed wanted the dollar to rise all they would need to do is increase that rate. They haven't done that yet.

Meanwhile he talks of "targeting" Russia. We promised Ukraine when they gave up their nuclear weapons during the Soviet Union breakup that we would help defend their territorial integrity against Russian incursions. So much for that promise, and so much for "targeting Russia".

This guy needs to at least have some connection to reality to be of any use.

If you want to have a conspiracy theory, it can't work if it is completely contrary to reality. The truth is we have 0% interest rates. If the Fed wanted the dollar to rise all they would need to do is increase that rate. They haven't done that yet.

Meanwhile he talks of "targeting" Russia. We promised Ukraine when they gave up their nuclear weapons during the Soviet Union breakup that we would help defend their territorial integrity against Russian incursions. So much for that promise, and so much for "targeting Russia".

the great thing about this country we all dont have to agree this is a great example its all just food for thought that just cause someone is paranoid dosent mean that nobodies out to get them

― Benjamin Franklin

Eleanor Roosevelt

Super Moderator

At the same time, it would kill purchasing. That's the darned thing about a credit based economy that is reaching the end of its run.
    Big Country1 likes this.
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links