self eval your physical prepping and related - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

self eval your physical prepping and related

This is a discussion on self eval your physical prepping and related within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I'm fit enough to bike all day and do hard physical work, but I run like an arthritic turtle and haven't hit anyone in anger ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: self eval your physical prepping and related

I'm fit enough to bike all day and do hard physical work, but I run like an arthritic turtle and haven't hit anyone in anger since I was seven. Therefore, I plan to avoid confrontation as Plan A and use a gun as Plan B. I'm working on my shooting; I'm a decent shot but too slow and need practice with moving targets ... thinking on how to build a good range.

Banned

I still remember a quote from an australian doctor that is quite involved in dealing with obesity " What you eat is less important than how much you eat "

Whenever I fall off the wagon, I've never had a problem with pick myself up and starting yet another exercise routine. For me, it has always been the amount of food that I eat - This is where my battle exists.

For the past year, I've conquered my mornings with a protien shake with flax and fruit, and my lunches are measured portions(frozen entres). But my evenings still suck, I over eat, and I eat for comfort and or stress and or to reward myself when i have gotten alot acomplished during the day.

I'm more capable at firewood and yard duties than I was a year ago but my weight has maybe come down only 20lbs which is inconclusive because my weight can drop 20lbs from taking a good crap

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links