Police interrogation techniques - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Police interrogation techniques

This is a discussion on Police interrogation techniques within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; My mother taught me not to talk with strangers....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Police interrogation techniques

My mother taught me not to talk with strangers.

Quote Originally Posted by ApexPredator View Post
    OR better yet ask them questions like hi how do i really know your a cop whos your supervisor what are you doing in my neighbor hood does the reason you pulled me over out weight the fact your impeding traffic and increasing the likelihood of an accident etc etc its always funny
    Hum I wonder what would happen if you kept your papers in the magazine well of a pistol
    Well you see officer I have to get my gun out to show you my registration
    Have you tried this tactic on cops before? if so how did it work out for you?

Quote Originally Posted by ApexPredator View Post
    Not garnering much support for the police with that statement.
    Considering it's happening all the time, anyway ... I applaud and appreciate his candor.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by csi-tech View Post
    Despite what some believe on this forum Cops don't waterboard, hit you with phone books or smash your fingers in drawers. This is quite close to the truth.

its called reasonable subterfuge... a photo copier can be used as a lie detector if you believe that the suspect would buy it. I was able to get out a confession by using a funky contact lenses once. it was a satisfying experience.

speaking of cops did ya see two got ambushed in nyc
    CNN.com - Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video News
    “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.”

― Benjamin Franklin

It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Actually I have I used to open carry In Nevada before I left and hoping Florida fixes their laws and does the same. It is a different story when they find me at fault but thats happened like twice.

With no disrespect towards the good LEO's. I have adopted a policy of not talking to LEO's. To many times Stopped on my bikes doing nothing wrong other than DWW.
    Flash light in the eyes how much you been drinking boy. Then trying to goat you into doing something. Referring to my wife as some hooker. Because we happen to ride in that city. Not all but many LEO's will say or do anything. There is no meaningless chat with LE. Your are guilty of something and they know it.
    We have seen a lot in the news again about race and LE. White males face far more disrespect from LE than Blacks do. It just never makes the news. The events currently in the news are not about LE abusing authority they are about the society we have created. Abuses by LE are much more scuttle. They are the unlawful stops because they do not like you riding in their area of patrol. Then lying about why you were stopped to justify it. The opening your tour pack with out permission then saying oh the latch was open. Making you walk a line because you flinched when they shined a bright light in your eyes in the dark. You must be drunk. This is the crap that must stop if LE is ever to regain the trust they once had.
    Just as we acknowledge not all LEO's are bad we must except there are some that need to be unemployed. Until then when a LEO ask a question best not to say a word.
    Denton likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

The Good Cop

I once took a series of weapons/tactics/self defense classes put on by instructors of our county sheriff's department.
    In one, called How To Avoid Going To Jail, they instructed us that if we ever had to shoot someone in self defense to never talk to the police without a lawyer present. Among a lot of other tips and advice. That came straight from the cops.
    Yes, there are a lot of good cops out there, thankfully I have never encountered a bad one.
    Smitty901 and Denton like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

I actually met two decent ones last night. So my overall opinion of Florida's Law enforcement system is rising.

Smitty, no offense taken. I don't stop people without reasonable suspicion. I'm fine when people don't speak or decline to give consent. I'm the one who has to explain why I stopped someone, they don't have to prove a damned thing. I'm the one who has to navigate the exceptions to the search warrant rule. I just have to do my job better. More people who are going about their lives abiding by the law should exercise their rights and Cops need to avoid law abiding citizens like they have ebola. I have had some great experiences with uncooperative people, I look at it as an opportunity to open a dialog and break down some stereotypes.
    Denton likes this.
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links