I am amazed - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

I am amazed

This is a discussion on I am amazed within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Back in my day is was reports about Acid Rain.... As I watch, all I could think was......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: I am amazed

Back in my day is was reports about Acid Rain.... As I watch, all I could think was...

Charles Martel likes this.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    -- The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security --
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    It's raining here in Houston. A relatively common accurrence. I sit here watching the news as always and they are constantly bringing us updates on the rain. Reporters in the street filming the rain as if this has never happened before. There is no flooding or stroms...Just rain. There must be nothing going on in the world of any importance and all is well....exept it's RAINING!

LOL
    Your right.. It's just rain. I'll take it. We always need the water.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by TG View Post
    I like Canadian channels.. when there is no news, they actually say: "That's all the news for today, have a great day" and move on to some programs
    How refreshing would that be? Here in the states they would just run some leftist propaganda piece masquerading as a human interest story to take up the remainder of the broadcast.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TG View Post
    I like Canadian channels.. when there is no news, they actually say: "That's all the news for today, have a great day" and move on to some programs
    I miss hearing news like that!! you are very lucky to be in an area that has nothing going on.... I pray for a simple life
    Hidden Content

Lord, make me fast and accurate, let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who seek to destroy me, grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine, let not my last thought be - 'If I only had my gun'- and Lord if today is truly the day you call me home, let me die in a pile of warm brass,
    Amen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links