Motorist tactic when blocked by angry mob
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Motorist tactic when blocked by angry mob within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Run 'em down!...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Motorist tactic when blocked by angry mob

Run 'em down!

if you are standing in the middle of the road, in front of me, and throwing rocks at me. I am obviously going to hit you with my car, no questions asked.
    rice paddy daddy and shotlady like this.

A mob the size shown in the picture is not much of a problem; a mob blocking the entire road would be another issue, just slow down and plow through as fast as you can without throwing bodies through the front window.

If they have guns there are other issues to consider!

1895gunner
    shotlady likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

thats why i have a truck with 4X4 baby!!....tree limbs, rocks or people, I am runnin and gunnin!!!

Today's rock-throwing thugs are tomorrow's bomb-planting, rocket-launching mortar-lobbing monsters.
    Every single time Israel stakes a step forward to treat the little monsters like humans, the monsters kick Israel in the shin. So, Israel stops. The world starts pouting on behalf of the little monsters. With a sigh of understanding of what will happen next, Israel makes another unilateral step forward only to be kicked, again.

As they say, when the Arabs learn to love their children more than they hate the Jews....
    shotlady likes this.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by sbasacco View Post
    thats why i have a truck with 4X4 baby!!....tree limbs, rocks or people, I am runnin and gunnin!!!
    Yep! And mine scales right at 6,080 pounds with me sitting in it.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

I just found the vid of it (below)!
    Obviously Palestinian parents are bringing their kids up to regard Israelis as the occupying enemy for pinching their land in the 1967 Six-Day War.
    As i've said before as a neutral observer, when the muslim world gets nukes Israel will be wiped off the map, unless they can possibly defuse Arab hatred by giving back Palestine (the West Bank) before then.
    Problem is, Israel is too proud and fierce to do that and is sticking to their 'Mad Dog' strategy-

"Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother"- Israeli Gen Moshe Dayan
    "We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome.We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under"-Israeli Prof Martin van Creveld

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Last edited by Lucky Jim; 10-01-2012 at 04:04 AM.

The Israelis didn't pinch Judea and Samaria. Notice, by the way, I didn't call that area by the redesignation.
    Judea and Samaria was pinched by Jordan, as one might recall. Of course, no one noticed that. It was "occupied" at that time Remember, also, that Jordan would still be in control of that land had Jordan stayed out of the Six Day War as Israel begged them. Instead, Jordan felt the need to attack Jewish neighborhoods. Israel defended herself. Jordan lost control during Israel's defensive response. That makes it Israel's.

The history of modern day Israel, going back even to the mid 1800's, is a very interesting thing. Studying it does a few things. One thing is to see how Ezekiel's prophesy of dry bones and the end of the Diaspora is something we have witnessed.
    It is also apparent the World is against Israel, and is getting more so. We know where that is leading.
    It makes it painfully apparent that outright lies are preferable over facts. This is how creations like "Palestinians" and "occupation" are taken for fact.

Oh, and it does yet another thing. It drives home the point that lies are spread and taken for fact by everyone from our leaders to the media.
    I think that is a very important lesson.

As I said, I'm strictly neutral, I've worked for 2 Jewish family firms in the past and have never met a Jew I didn't like, and I also vote Jerry Lewis's 'The Nutty Professor' as the funniest comedy film of all time..
    I even like the stern no-nonsense God of the Jewish Old Testament, nobody wanna mess with him, hoo boy!
    But the fact remains, the Israeli occupation of Palestine (or the West Bank or whatever you want to call it), and to a lesser extent the occup of the Golan Heights is a major stumbling block to any semblance of peace.
    Bin Laden spelt it out in a CNN interview in March '97, and every muslim shares the same view- "We declared jihad against the US government, because the US government is unjust, criminal and tyrannical. It has committed acts that are extremely unjust, hideous and criminal whether directly or through its support of the Israeli occupation."

So no matter what we in the west think, the muslim world sees it as an unlawful occupation.
    They're furious to see America propping up Israel with cash and super-duper weaponry year after year, which makes them hate America as much as they hate Israel.
    How do American citizens feel about their tax dollars going to Israel? What has Israel ever done for America in return?
    Israel is a nuclear power so surely she can look after herself..
    Anyway all this is academic because when the muslim world get their hands on nukes it'll be 'goodbye Israel', Pakistan has already got them and is probably already handing out freebies around the region.
    Israel's population is about 8 million, whereas the muslim countries of the region is over 425 million, so in a nuclear war of attrition Israel will run out of people first..
    Last edited by Lucky Jim; 10-01-2012 at 04:12 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links