A Quote from "Anarchist Cookbook" - Page 5
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

A Quote from "Anarchist Cookbook"

This is a discussion on A Quote from "Anarchist Cookbook" within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Turtle....

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: A Quote from "Anarchist Cookbook"

Turtle.
    survival likes this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

I don't have a problem with LEO just for the sake of what/who they are.
    My problem is when they are used as a means to tax the citizenry through the traffic stop process.
    Hell, anyone can do that. Hold my beer and I'll show you

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    Yeah, that is a typical response from someone who likes cops. If everyone had the same experiences as you, why are there protests all over the country right now? I am glad you have had better experiences than I have or than most of the folks currently protesting have had. There are obviously enough people who think like I do that this isn't just a personal problem.

At the range I go to there are a bunch of retired cops and even they don't have good things to say about today's cops.

My response is the TRUTH, and yes overall I DO like Cops and am very glad we have them. As for the ludicrous point about the demonstrations across the country, the demonstrations are about the death of "Lil" Mikey Brown who was killed by a police officer after robbing a store and attacking a Police officer and trying to take his pistol, and for some Fat tub who had 31 arrests, was out on bail, when told to move his illegal sales somewhere else and replied "mind your own business", and refused to move. He was then placed under arrest, resisted, and died. He was NOT given a "choke hold", which is done using both arms, and the autopsy showed that having an arm around his neck during the take down MAY have been a contributing factor in addition to his being grossly obese, diabetes, asthma, and congenital heart condition. By the way, if you can say "I can't breath", YOU CAN breath.

Why are we seeing so many demonstrations against the police because of the death of two thugs? Because there are idiotic sheep who will blindly follow whatever some co-called leaders tell them , and who have become millionaires getting morons like these out on the streets and making fools out of themselves.
    Last edited by Notsoyoung; 12-17-2014 at 05:31 PM.
    A J likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Do you realize that you can't opt out of the 911 system and that if you dial 911 the cops have the right to break down your door and search your house? I would like to be able to disable the 911 system in my home.
    Then either talk to your lawmakers or don't dial 911. It's not a Cop problem, it's a law problem.
    Diver likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Box of frogs View Post
    My problem is when they are used as a means to tax the citizenry through the traffic stop process.
    You do know that you can stop that very quickly by simply obeying traffic laws don't you?

Banned

Is that a response to me? I've said nothing about "free rides" or "handouts". Quite the contrary, my compensation does not come from the government.
    No, I wasn't trolling you, the insult was not aimed at you. I just find the author of the book to be very uncharacteristic for good old prepper, sounds more like a maggot liberal.

I remember someone once saying that if you have been divorced a bunch of times maybe YOU are the problem.

That's what I tend to think about those who say they have had all of these bad experiences with all of these different Cops.
    tinkerhell likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Box of frogs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Notsoyoung View Post
    You do know that you can stop that very quickly by simply obeying traffic laws don't you?
    Very true and I generally due as a rule.
    How ever when a patrol car stops you for a tag light at 1 am they generally don't give a hoot about the tail light.
    It is merely an excuse to get a look inside your vehicle or try to smell you for alcohol.

The small city where I work uses their LEO as a revenue generation system. Those patrolmen never issue a warning every stop get a ticket. I have been working at that site for 30 years and have had many of my employes ticketed for violations that most cops would not even turn on their lights for.
    Hell, anyone can do that. Hold my beer and I'll show you

Quote Originally Posted by Notsoyoung View Post
    I remember someone once saying that if you have been divorced a bunch of times maybe YOU are the problem.

That's what I tend to think about those who say they have had all of these bad experiences with all of these different Cops.
    You mean like the thousands of people in New York right now?

I don't know what constitution you live under but the Police can't "kick in your door" just for calling 911. You can absolutely opt out of 911. Just don't call.
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Sponsored Links