Hittin' the range
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hittin' the range

This is a discussion on Hittin' the range within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I don't get in nearly enough range time, something I'm trying to change. When I do go to the range I am typically by myself. ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Sasquatch
  • 1 Post By SDF880
  • 1 Post By Prepared One

Thread: Hittin' the range

Super Moderator

Hittin' the range

I don't get in nearly enough range time, something I'm trying to change. When I do go to the range I am typically by myself. Most of my friends aren't into the prep/survival lifestyle. I was just wondering if most of you go to the range with a shooting partner or like to because it makes you try harder for accuracy and good form. Seems to me a little friendly competition tends to bring out the best in people. Just something I was curious about. Would like to hear how you feel.
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    I don't get in nearly enough range time, something I'm trying to change. When I do go to the range I am typically by myself. Most of my friends aren't into the prep/survival lifestyle. I was just wondering if most of you go to the range with a shooting partner or like to because it makes you try harder for accuracy and good form. Seems to me a little friendly competition tends to bring out the best in people. Just something I was curious about. Would like to hear how you feel.
    Indoors I like to keep to myself, outside range I tend to shoot with others.
    Sasquatch likes this.

I shoot mostly alone. I get into the mode and concentrate.....and I blow off steam and don't have to listen to people....it's me time.
    Last edited by Prepared One; 12-12-2014 at 10:51 AM.
    Sasquatch likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Sponsored Links