Rules Reminder - Page 8
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Rules Reminder

This is a discussion on Rules Reminder within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Denton The rules aren't very difficult for us. They are nothing more than behaving with civility and courtesy. How do you want ...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Rules Reminder

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    The rules aren't very difficult for us. They are nothing more than behaving with civility and courtesy. How do you want to be treated, and what would you want your wife, daughter, mother or grandmother to see? Those who were reared like humans and not raised like cattle can understand that.

Even when having an intense debate or discussion, there is no reason mature adults have to resort to cussing and flaming. Jeesh; we are prepper-minded people. If we can't keep our heads when times are not bad, I'd hate to see us when it hits the fan.

What about us cretins who were raised like cattle and and don't recognized we are cussin until the next days re-read of what we said???? Me thinks I'm screwed.....darn it just when I was really getting to like the place....the uppity ups go and make our hang out into a place I'm scared to hang out in cause if'n I act the way I used to act when hanging out was good, I won't be allowed to hang out where the hanging out is happening.....{head hanging down.....}.I'm going home y'all....for I get in trouble....bye."
    Denton likes this.

this has been stomped into the ground.... time to move on and get back to your normally scheduled prepping forum chat
    Old SF Guy likes this.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Sponsored Links