The Deplatforming Continues – GoDaddy Boots AR15.com - Page 5
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

The Deplatforming Continues – GoDaddy Boots AR15.com

This is a discussion on The Deplatforming Continues – GoDaddy Boots AR15.com within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Denton This is a business and a business that is deplatformed makes no money. Their job is to protect the business. Our ...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: The Deplatforming Continues – GoDaddy Boots AR15.com

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    This is a business and a business that is deplatformed makes no money.

Their job is to protect the business. Our job is to write between the lines.
    Please be very careful, everyone. Listen to the former moderator.
    I don’t really want to ban anyone.
    Denton, Slippy, inceptor and 1 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    This is a business and a business that is deplatformed makes no money.

Their job is to protect the business. Our job is to write between the lines.
    That is clear . They will do what ever they are told. I have no doubt. The next question is who does the telling? Right now it is the left 100%. In the end it comes down to money. Just like to save a few pennies people will keep using amazon and google no madder what they do. That is why we are where we are now.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    That is clear . They will do what ever they are told. I have no doubt. The next question is who does the telling? Right now it is the left 100%. In the end it comes down to money. Just like to save a few pennies people will keep using amazon and google no madder what they do. That is why we are where we are now.
    I don’t know where Verticlescope’s boards are parked but it is clear that they are beholden to it. We say things that give cause for the board to be booted, it’s on us. We’d do well to protect the board.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

In the end it comes down to money. Just like to save a few pennies people will keep using amazon and google no madder what they do. That is why we are where we are now.
    I will use the big A to look up products and then go buy them direct.

Quote Originally Posted by Demitri.14 View Post
    Not to jack the thread, but where on the HF/SW bands can one find suitable discussions ?
    I'm thinking that there may be a resurgence of CB radios as well. In fact ... I just put that on my priority list. Great way to stay in contact with folks local to you.
    Hemi45 likes this.
    "Bye Bye American Pie." Our beloved Republic is NO MORE!

It's a double-edged sword. If we comply and "bite our lips" then they've done their job in muzzling us. If we speak out like Patriots they threaten the business and we're muzzled. In either case ... they win and we lose.
    Denton, SGG, AquaHull and 1 others like this.
    "Bye Bye American Pie." Our beloved Republic is NO MORE!

Super Moderator

In the end it will be the CCP and/or the UN. Personally I think they are working together, but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    Being it's become more of a pro conservative political site then about prepping my guess is it won't be around long.
    I'd hazard a guess that prepper types are actually more worrisome than conservatives in the eyes of the left.

What about a Conservative Prepper ?
    ActionJackson likes this.
    Bucket-Back since 2004

I thought all prepper's were conservatives???

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Sponsored Links