The Deplatforming Continues – GoDaddy Boots AR15.com - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

The Deplatforming Continues – GoDaddy Boots AR15.com

This is a discussion on The Deplatforming Continues – GoDaddy Boots AR15.com within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Ridin with biden Wild turkey 101 is the best in the world! See, I told ya, they will start talking about their ...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: The Deplatforming Continues – GoDaddy Boots AR15.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ridin with biden View Post
    Wild turkey 101 is the best in the world!
    See, I told ya, they will start talking about their favorite whiskey by post # 20.

Ps: I really said post #30, but that only whetted their appetite. By the time it hits 50 posts, they will be asking if Martians are real.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 01-12-2021 at 07:18 PM.
    Denton, Slippy, Bigfoot63 and 1 others like this.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am at chapter 3.3. And I at chapter 3 of Crime And Punishment. I am moving like a snail, because of myriad of ailments, but I am moving.

The Good Cop

I like to eat Spam straight out of the can, sliced thick and slapped on bread.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    My last can of Spam was disappointing, it was drab, I must have gotten some from a bad lot.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am at chapter 3.3. And I at chapter 3 of Crime And Punishment. I am moving like a snail, because of myriad of ailments, but I am moving.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    I dice up SPAM and cook it with diced potatoes and onions then add a fried egg on top. A sprinkle of hot sauce and a dollop of ketchup and that's good eats!
    Do, or, Do Not. There is no Try.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I dice up SPAM and cook it with diced potatoes and onions then add a fried egg on top. A sprinkle of hot sauce and a dollop of ketchup and that's good eats!
    That sounds good, I will have to try it. I ate my last can cold, and it needed pizazz.
    Slippy and Denton like this.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by NewRiverGeorge View Post
    How long before we lose this site?
    I don't see us losing this site. Just make sure we are NOT posting anything that could be considered a threat, threats of violence, or links to marches that are already discussing violence or known to be violent. If anyone does that they will be immediately and permanently banned from this site.
    “And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket View Post
    I don't see us losing this site. Just make sure we are NOT posting anything that could be considered a threat, threats of violence, or links to marches that are already discussing violence or known to be violent. If anyone does that they will be immediately and permanently banned from this site.
    Just for clarity, and only for example, if I post that the Proud Boys are going to march down Spokane Ave next Sunday...that's allowed here - but if I post a link to their planned event, then I'm banned. Is that right? Thanks!
    SGG likes this.
    Ready. You?

So when both sides are at each other's throats like they are the enemy, what is the solution going to be? Everyone thinks "they" are right, and there is a lot more angst than understanding at the moment.

Not to add more fuel to the fire, when I look at current events, as significant as they are, two larger ones keep me up at night.

#1 Climate Change and you can believe whatever you like, our biodiversity on this planet is going down the toilet. Things aren't looking good for the future quality of life based on the change in the world we live in.

#2 AI & Automation, many don't seem to understand that when your purpose is replaced you are going to lose. You won't reskill faster than technology innovates.
    Eventually, sooner than you think a computer will outthink you, and learn exponentially faster than you in complex tasks thought to be only capable by humans.
    A machine doesn't get tired or sick, and when it breaks down, no one gets upset when you dispose of it.

The real kicker is when those with all the wealth and resources own everything and have no need for >80% of us, there won't be an incentive to provide welfare or humanitarian aid.

That is because like social media, the wealthy won't have to watch you die. Your life and the unfortunate outcomes you experience will simply be filtered out. It will be like you never existed.
    Curious to see what others think about the dynamic on these subjects, as I feel it is related deeply to the topic of this thread.
    Mistake #1 is expressing my opinion, mistake #2 is defending it. Yet here I am.

You just have to start being creative in your wording, like during prohibition (Not that I was around at that time, lol).
    @MountainGirl You mean there's going to be a Peanut Butter festival on Spokane on Sunday? Cool. (just an example).

I'm just giving this example for probably what would need to happen when the communists take over all communications.
    Weldman likes this.
    All misspellings and name changes are intentional because online surveillance is conducted through keyword searches by WebCrawlers.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyquartz View Post
    You just have to start being creative in your wording, like during prohibition (Not that I was around at that time, lol).
    @MountainGirl You mean there's going to be a Peanut Butter festival on Spokane on Sunday? Cool. (just an example).

I'm just giving this example for probably what would need to happen when the communists take over all communications.
    Your assumption and example presumes I was either encouraging attendance, or had a need to be covert in some manner to convey information.

Needing to be covert delegates authority to the entity one hides from. I don't delegate that authority, covertly or otherwise, and if I know the parameters, I can make an informed choice. No more, no less.
    SGG and AquaHull like this.
    Ready. You?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links