The Deplatforming Continues – GoDaddy Boots AR15.com - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

The Deplatforming Continues – GoDaddy Boots AR15.com

This is a discussion on The Deplatforming Continues – GoDaddy Boots AR15.com within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by ActionJackson I guess it's time to pull out my old Short Wave. Mankind did fine without electronic tech since Adam and Eve. ...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: The Deplatforming Continues – GoDaddy Boots AR15.com

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
    I guess it's time to pull out my old Short Wave. Mankind did fine without electronic tech since Adam and Eve. They only have the power over us that we give them. I dumped every, single subscription I had with Communist Big Tech and I'm still walking and talking. We can always share one of our backup emails with each other should things get really bad. But I'm not going to worry about. Make the best of what got with the time we have.
    Tech is killing us and dumbing the sheep down
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by NewRiverGeorge View Post
    How long before we lose this site?
    Count down has already started.
    KUSA likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaHull View Post
    That's going to be a "It Depends" answer.

Take notice of the new mods. Other sites are tightening up the rules to appear more PC, hoping to stay on the internet.
    I wonder how difficult it would be to create a server that isn't controlled by the Marxists. I know Gab seemed to find a way. They have been banned from almost every platform out there (PayPal, Patreon, Google, etc.) and yet they came back strong. They're gaining new members at a giant rate of speed. I think Trump just signed up with Gab a couple of days ago.
    "Bye Bye American Pie." Our beloved Republic is NO MORE!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Good Cop

This is free market capitalism.
    Conservative money men could easily start a new web host , if they cared .
    ActionJackson and RedLion like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

For anyone interested ... I was just rummaging around Gab and found that there are a number of "survival," homesteading, off grid, and related groups. I truly hope nothing happens to this site but you may want to get on board with Gab and do a little surfing.

https://gab.com/groups/5779

https://gab.com/groups/444

https://gab.com/groups/388

https://gab.com/groups/2492

https://gab.com/groups/5757
    Last edited by ActionJackson; 01-12-2021 at 01:28 PM.
    smokeyquartz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Count down has already started.
    Well, I still believe in the greed and bamboozling of 'man.' If this forum closes than all of the members take their money and find another pony ride. Do you really care if the new forum is called "Former Stone-Broke Chatterers" and it has a great discussion forum?

I used to buy knives made in the USA. Now my collection is from Maniago. I'll buy your stuff if it's quality, and if it's not, I'll find the real craftsmen.
    ActionJackson likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
    I guess it's time to pull out my old Short Wave. Mankind did fine without electronic tech since Adam and Eve. They only have the power over us that we give them. I dumped every, single subscription I had with Communist Big Tech and I'm still walking and talking. We can always share one of our backup emails with each other should things get really bad. But I'm not going to worry about. Make the best of what got with the time we have.
    Not to jack the thread, but where on the HF/SW bands can one find suitable discussions ?

Quote Originally Posted by Demitri.14 View Post
    Not to jack the thread, but where on the HF/SW bands can one find suitable discussions ?
    It's been years since I played with my shortwave. In those days, we weren't under Communist rule so seeking "real news" (as opposed to fake news) wasn't really an issue. The days to come will have a new meaning and create a new sense of urgency.

Quote Originally Posted by Demitri.14 View Post
    This thread don’t need no stinking hijacking, because it will morph anyway. If it makes it to 50 posts, you will have to look at the post #1, to see where things started.

They will start talking about their favorite whiskey, around post #30.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 01-12-2021 at 06:30 PM.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am at chapter 3.3. And I at chapter 3 of Crime And Punishment. I am moving like a snail, because of myriad of ailments, but I am moving.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post
    This thread don’t need no stinking hijacking, because it will morph anyway. If it makes it to 50 posts, you will have to look at the post #1, to see where things started.

They will start talking about their favorite whiskey, around post #30.
    Wild turkey 101 is the best in the world!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links