Crypto currency - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Crypto currency

This is a discussion on Crypto currency within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by ND_ponyexpress_ Venezuela is moving to digital currency..... tells me not to trust it, just sayin... The emperor's new clothes are magnificent!!!...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Crypto currency

Quote Originally Posted by ND_ponyexpress_ View Post
    Venezuela is moving to digital currency..... tells me not to trust it, just sayin...
    The emperor's new clothes are magnificent!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    These two links might interest you...

https://dailyhodl.com/2020/09/27/wor...urrency-space/

The World Economic Forum (WEF) is looking at Ripple's native currency, XRP, as the most relevant cryptocurrency in the emerging central bank digital currency (CBDC) space. In a report published early this year, the WEF says that central banks and government agencies are looking at the potential of CBDCs to solve perennial global financial ...

and

https://techcrunch.com/2020/12/23/ri...t-of-sec-suit/

The value of one of the world's most valuable cryptocurrencies is crashing and a recently filed SEC complaint is at the root of the free fall. According to CoinMarketCap, the XRP token's value has...
    Yea, I saw that investigation and immediately sold all of my XRP in late December. Ended up losing $28 but I only had 780 coins. I don't see where the SEC has a legitimate case.

Current news related to crypto made me invest in it. Hopefully, it's gonna be worth it.
    After all, the market is still growing

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by TookyTooker View Post
    Current news related to crypto made me invest in it. Hopefully, it's gonna be worth it.
    After all, the market is still growing
    Hi Tooky. Welcome, welcome!! We like to welcome new people over here, if you'd like to introduce yourself.
    “Our business is to gain heaven. Everything else is a sheer waste of time.”
    -St. Vincent DePaul

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links