Coffee wars
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Coffee wars

This is a discussion on Coffee wars within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By AquaHull
  • 1 Post By Smitty901
  • 1 Post By Chiefster23
  • 2 Post By stevekozak
  • 2 Post By Chiefster23

Thread: Coffee wars

Coffee wars

soyer38301 likes this.
    Bucket-Back since 2004

Many just men have been hunter and imprisoned. I will donate to help him.
    stevekozak likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Super Moderator

Black Rifle Coffee. Good company, good guys, excellent coffee! Real patriots.
    soyer38301 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    Black Rifle Coffee. Good company, good guys, excellent coffee! Real patriots.
    The ones who have contributed to multiple Democrat and left-leaning political campaigns? Those patriots? The one's who were quick to get their "woke" product separation from young Mr. Rittenhouse? Frankly, I think Kyle is more of a patriot than that metro-sexual Evan Hafer (and yes, I am aware of his military service. There are a lot of sexually-ambivalent people in today's military).

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    The ones who have contributed to multiple Democrat and left-leaning political campaigns? Those patriots? The one's who were quick to get their "woke" product separation from young Mr. Rittenhouse? Frankly, I think Kyle is more of a patriot than that metro-sexual Evan Hafer (and yes, I am aware of his military service. There are a lot of sexually-ambivalent people in today's military).
    Wow. I just did a web search on Hafer. I did not know of his left-leaning donations and support. I just may have to rethink my subscription for his coffee products. I figured I was supporting vets. Ya can’t trust anybody these days.
    Thanks for the heads-up!

Sponsored Links