Mandatory Vaccination - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Mandatory Vaccination

This is a discussion on Mandatory Vaccination within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Denton I imagine they’d have to be right on top of someone to pick up the RFID. I’m concerned whatever modifications it ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Mandatory Vaccination

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    I imagine they’d have to be right on top of someone to pick up the RFID.

I’m concerned whatever modifications it will do to the body.
    Seeing how the vaxxes are RNA based (for the first time, ever) I would be too.
    Denton, Annie, inceptor and 2 others like this.
    Ready. You?

MountainGirl and Michael_Js like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    They don’t need cyber warfare.. they have the media, the governors, the employers and the sheeple....
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Piratesailor View Post
    They don’t need cyber warfare.. they have the media, the governors, the employers and the sheeple....
    It’s part of the media and social media. Just more against us.
    inceptor likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    Seeing how the vaxxes are RNA based (for the first time, ever) I would be too.
    Well hello, MountainGirl!
    "Confusion is the guardian of truth."--Vincent Frankini, Tumblar House

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarök View Post
    Slowly but surely a mandatory vaccination will be put into place for all of us. The mandate will rear its ugly face in the education system, transportation between states, international travel are some blatant examples we will see soon. The vaccination will be ushered in as your and my own savior from the scourge of Covid-19. It will be a test to observe how compliant the masses are.

Will you be compliant?

Will you really have a choice?

How free are you really?
    Seeing how many vaccines, including the covid one, are made using cells from aborted babies, I'm going to pass. Vaccines are vile and sick. They're basically cannibalism.

Sent from my VIEW 1 using Tapatalk
    Denton and stevekozak like this.

Already had covid 19, wasn't that big of a deal. So why do I need a vaccine, now?? It's to late.

Bring your guns and ammo along when you get your vaccine shot. You can turn them in at the same time just before you get on the train.
    stevekozak and Michael_Js like this.
    That which doesn't kill me had better start running.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Well hello, MountainGirl!
    Hi Annie!
    Ready. You?

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    Already had covid 19, wasn't that big of a deal. So why do I need a vaccine, now?? It's to late.

Bring your guns and ammo along when you get your vaccine shot. You can turn them in at the same time just before you get on the train.
    Hey Chipper
    Glad yer OK!
    I wonder what would happen if when they showed up to jab you you showed them proof that you already had it and have the antibodies, lol. If they tried to make you take the unneeded vax anyway that would sure be proof of their shenanigans.
    Hmmm...that gives me an idea.
    Denton, inceptor and stevekozak like this.
    Ready. You?

Super Moderator

There’s been a whole lot of ultra far right conspiracies posted on prepper forums lately and many of them are easily determined to be bull shit if you think about it critically for a second.
    This RFDI chip in the vaccine theory may have some merit but I seriously doubt it. Every inoculation I ever received, the tech drew the vaccine from a vial containing multiple doses. If the boogie man is going to chip the population, each dose (chip) has to be identified and linked to the specific individual receiving the shot. So you will be required to provide a passport or fancy new “real ID “ drivers license. Each dose will have to be individually packaged and IDed with a bar code so that the government can link each chip to a specific person. It would seem to me that some attempt would be made to collect DNA and link this to the profile. No more drawing multiple doses from one glass vial. If these conditions are not met, then nobody is being chipped. So when this vaccine first rolls out in a few days we will get clear indications if this is a hoax or not. I’m betting it’s just more conspiracy theory horse shit click bait and there’s been plenty of that around here lately.
    T-Man 1066 likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links