Local Experience with Mask Cultists
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Local Experience with Mask Cultists within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; So I've been doing my grocery shopping at my local Natural Grocers since the Covid hoax popped up on the scene. When Lin's Grocery and ...

Like Tree26Likes
  • 8 Post By ActionJackson
  • 8 Post By Slippy
  • 5 Post By ActionJackson
  • 2 Post By MisterMills357
  • 1 Post By stevekozak
  • 2 Post By keith9365

Thread: Local Experience with Mask Cultists

So I've been doing my grocery shopping at my local Natural Grocers since the Covid hoax popped up on the scene. When Lin's Grocery and Smiths Grocery and Walmart Supercenter started mandating their Draconian mask-edicts and playing "doctor" with peoples' lives, I started shopping at NG since they didn't require masks. Well ... that changed today. Following is the letter I just sent them via their online website:

Hello. When I first heard that Natural Grocers was coming to town I was elated. I used to shop at the NG in Denver, CO before moving to Cedar City, UT. The local branch opened at about the same time the Covid debacle reared its ugly head. Prior to NG's opening, I had been shopping at Lin's and/or Smith's grocery stores (and, on occasion, Wal Mart). When they started mandating the unhealthy practice of wearing masks, NG opened and I was pleased to start shopping there without my Constitutional rights being violated.

So, I started shopping at NG exclusively and put Lin's and Smith's in my rearview mirror. I'm a single man so I didn't buy a ton but I spent around $450.00 to $500.00 per month at NG. Not too shabby, I suppose.

Fast forward to today (11/21/2020). I entered the store early in the morning as is my habit. I brought my bags with me and went to the Kevita aisle and placed 10 bottles of the Lemon/Cayenne into my basket. As I placed the final bottle into the cart, a "mask cultist" approached and told me that I "must" wear a mask. I was a bit shocked. I mean, I had been shopping here for months without a mask but all of a sudden I "must" wear a mask? I wondered why this man was playing "doctor" without knowing a thing about my health requirements. A second cultist approached and also insisted that I wear an "oxygen-deprivation-unit." I got the hint and left the store. If the store ledger shows a $125.00 reduction in sales today ... you know why.

So I'm a resilient sort of guy. I learn to adapt. I'm no fan of the Draconian, "1984-style" edicts and "King George-style" commandments from the Marxist elites currently "running the show." The Cuomos and Pelosis, and Newsoms and Fauci-types are routinely caught maskless but they're quick to command others to "do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do." Anyway ... I'm not buying it! There's overwhelming evidence that masks do NOTHING to stop viruses and are, in fact, unhealthy as they reduce oxygen intake from around 21% to around 17%. That's huge!! OSHA requires that work areas provide a minimum of 19.5% oxygen. Not only do masks deprive the wearer of oxygen but he/she breaths in what he/she just exhaled. You know ... those germs and impurities that the body no longer wants or needs. Sweden is one of the few nations that did NOT require all of American-style, Draconian measures yet enjoys 30X fewer deaths than the rest of the world. They (Sweden) relied on what's called "herd immunity." What's more ... the common flu is deadlier than Covid-19. The CDC recently released a study that admits that fewer than 10,000 people in the USA actually died of Covid, exclusively. The so-called Hundreds-Of-Thousands who supposedly "died of Covid" were either extremely old or had serious, pre-existing conditions. Covid wasn't the cause of death but was only a contributing factor just as Colds and Flus of the past have been for centuries.

So I get home and wonder what I'm going to do now. The Mask Cultists have infected my favorite store and there's nowhere else to go. But, alas, not all is lost. I started searching online and have found solutions to my new problem. First, I'll say that I already have 150lbs. of grass fed beef in my freezer. I also have many bags of frozen vegetables on hand so I'm not going to starve (no thanks to NG, Lin's, Smith's, and Walmart). But there are also several long-term solutions to Utah's current, tyrannical system of government and her un-Constitutional proclamations:

1) Fresh & Lean online foods. They offer Keto meals delivered to my door.
    2) Proof Smart Foods. They, too, offer a Keto meal delivery service.
    3) Healthy Meals Supreme is a third company that does the same.
    4) Thrive is another.
    5) Cook Unity frozen meal delivery is a fifth.
    6) Amazon. I can get many of my nuts, spices, condiments, etc. via Amazon.

I refuse to lose the battle!! I haven't donned a mask even ONE SINGLE TIME since this "people control mechanism" called "Covid" was foisted upon us and I'm not about to start now. I shall remain a free man under the Constitution of the USA whether folks like you like it or not. I win ... you lose!!

Have a nice day. --- Jackson
    ADAPT and CONQUER. These pukes won't stop me!!! I wish to God that I had an off-grid homestead and the ability to raise my own food but it simply wasn't written in the stars for me. So, I have to make due with the tools at my disposal.

Quote Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
    So I've been doing my grocery shopping at my local Natural Grocers since the Covid hoax popped up on the scene. When Lin's Grocery and Smiths Grocery and Walmart Supercenter started mandating their Draconian mask-edicts and playing "doctor" with peoples' lives, I started shopping at NG since they didn't require masks. Well ... that changed today. Following is the letter I just sent them via their online website:

ADAPT and CONQUER. These pukes won't stop me!!! I wish to God that I had an off-grid homestead and the ability to raise my own food but it simply wasn't written in the stars for me. So, I have to make due with the tools at my disposal.
    EXCELLENT LETTER!

But the reality is they don't care.

You should have told them you are non-binary, muslime, colored negro, fag, dyke, illegal, wiccan, atheist or some other such nonsense and they will name the Produce Department after you.

FUBAR...

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    EXCELLENT LETTER!

But the reality is they don't care.

You should have told them you are non-binary, muslime, colored negro, fag, dyke, illegal, wiccan, atheist or some other such nonsense and they will name the Produce Department after you.

FUBAR...
    Hahahaha. I might take your advice. I'll wrap a towel around my head, return to NG, and proclaim to be a black, Muslim, Wiccan dyke. I might get a $100.00 gift certificate on-the-house.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

They don't care, and they are cowards; and they have a conscience that is as sturdy as toilet paper.

Conservatives are learning the hard way, that people are not made of sound stuff, whom make their way in a hostile world.

A lot of preppers call them sheeple, but they are not. They are goats
    Last edited by MisterMills357; Yesterday at 06:44 PM.
    Slippy and ActionJackson like this.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am about 1/4 of the way through it. It is very well written and it is worth reading. [Sep 23 2019]

Quote Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post

Gettem, Jackson!!!
    ActionJackson likes this.

The town I live in passed an ordnance a few months ago then extended it with the only penalty being that if a business told you to leave because you were not wearing a mask you could be fined for trespassing if you refuse. About a week ago it was changed so that cops will charge you a $25 fine for not wearing a mask. There are exemptions for medical or religious beliefs. I now claim a medical exemption for sheep behavior aversion so I will not wear a mask.
    rooster85 and ActionJackson like this.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

Quote Originally Posted by keith9365 View Post
    The town I live in passed an ordnance a few months ago then extended it with the only penalty being that if a business told you to leave because you were not wearing a mask you could be fined for trespassing if you refuse. About a week ago it was changed so that cops will charge you a $25 fine for not wearing a mask. There are exemptions for medical or religious beliefs. I now claim a medical exemption for sheep behavior aversion so I will not wear a mask.
    I'm about to start a thread on the religious aspects of these new edicts, commands, proclamations, fines, threats, and punishments. In my opinion, there's a more serious aspect to these unconstitutional orders. I believe the masks are a precursor and a "practice run" for more serious measures to come. As they "practice" forcing us to follow their commandments in order to "buy or sell" I'm practicing what I will do when that day comes when we'll be commanded to "take a mark" on/in our forehead or hand. Make no mistake ... that day IS coming.

This state is in lockdown again, state troopers are stopping out of state cars telling the passengers the must quarantine for 14 days.

State mandate, must were mask in any commercial or public building, police are making sure everyone has one on at the store entrances.

I still don't know how the virus is transmitted, no one has publicly stated how it is.

I comply with the order, to be on the safe side, way to old (79) to be in rebellion, not taking any extra chances.

We go today for the remaining bits an pieces for T day.

I carry a sanitizer bottle of home made stuff that we do hands, face, nostrils masks and whatever we touch with.

I will say it is about 30% stronger than commercial products.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; Today at 10:41 AM.

Sponsored Links