4473 Forms, How long are they kept? - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

4473 Forms, How long are they kept?

This is a discussion on 4473 Forms, How long are they kept? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I have 2 SBR's and one suppressor.. ATF has them logged.. SBRs are easy to get rid of, just tell ATF to take them off ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: 4473 Forms, How long are they kept?

I have 2 SBR's and one suppressor.. ATF has them logged..
    SBRs are easy to get rid of, just tell ATF to take them off the logs. Then give reason. Make pistols out of them. If pistols are illegal. Then, I shelve them somewhere and get longer uppers.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

They keep them for ever. As stated by others FFL closes down they are turned over. They are tired to the serial number and who purchased it. They are not suppose to be ATF was already caught at it a long time ago, nothing was done about.
    stevekozak and inceptor like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    They did a good job getting Timothy McVeigh after he blew up hundreds of innocent men, women, and children.
    They shot the hell out of Vickie Weaver, her son, and their dog as well..... That a good job too?

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

With an estimated 300+ million guns in American citizen's hands, what are the chances they are going to come to my door because I bought an AK 15 years ago?
    You like those odds, do you? A lot of people handle rattlesnakes and don't get bit. You into that also? Just saying....

Don't forget Waco---

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    They shot the hell out of Vickie Weaver, her son, and their dog as well..... That a good job too?
    That was the FBI
    Not BATFE
    Last edited by rice paddy daddy; 11-22-2020 at 09:29 AM.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Tango2X View Post
    Don't forget Waco---
    Sorry, that was Janet Reno, the FBI, and the US Army, not BATFE.
    (If you believe in Posse Comitatus you believe in fairy tales)
    Last edited by rice paddy daddy; 11-22-2020 at 09:30 AM.
    inceptor likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

That was the FBI
    Not BATFE
    You believe that the BATFE was not involved in the Ruby Ridge affair? Do you need some ocean-front property? I have some I will sell you cheap in Arizona!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links