Joe Biden is 78 years old today
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Joe Biden is 78 years old today within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; 乔生日快乐 (happy birthday Joe)...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Joe Biden is 78 years old today

乔生日快乐 (happy birthday Joe)

Michael_Js, stevekozak and KUSA like this.

Super Moderator

Has anyone told him?
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Half mile west of where Jesus left His sandals.
    T-Man: They said you turned 78 today. <I'm thinking you've made it 78 years without being knocked down a flight of stairs, oops, I mean falling.. I really did.>

Joe Biden: Happy New Year, it's 1978...

T-Man: No, Joe, it's your 78th birthday today. <He wouldn't listen to the American people if they told him water was wet...>

Joe Biden: Thank you. I'm proud to be the 78th President-Stolen-Elect of the United, you know, the thing...

T-Man: No, Joe, your birthday. You know, candles, cake, gifts of stolen and altered ballots?

Joe Biden: C'mon man, they aren't stolen, the people wanted me to be their Senator. Look here, we just found more ballots. All for me!!

T-Man: Please don't sniff my hair... <creepy>

Joe Biden: Thanks for voting for me 78 times! You did a great job of representing the state of Rockford!

T-Man: Bye Joe. For the record I was never actually here, ok?

Joe Biden: I understand. I'm usually not all here myself!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I don't believe in abortion . . . but there are some who almost make the case for it . . .

He's one of them . . .

May God bless,
    Dwight
    KUSA, Murdock67, gyro_cfi and 4 others like this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by dwight55 View Post
    I don't believe in abortion . . . but there are some who almost make the case for it . . .

He's one of them . . .

May God bless,
    Dwight
    A 78 year late term abortion?

I wonder if Soros and the Clintons have decided how he is going to die yet?
    Michael_Js and Mad Trapper like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    A 78 year late term abortion?
    I was actually thinking of 78 years and maybe 7 months ago . . . when I posed my statement.

OTOH . . . Mattress-back Harris and others are looking for a 78 year + late term abortion. I will be surprised (if he lives to be president) if he gets to celebrate July 4th . . .

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Michael_Js likes this.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

This is ludicrous, a person near the end of their life and with diminished mental capacities is elected to run the greatest nation on earth. The scene is already set up for him to be easily replaced by Harris, by a number of imaginable scenarios. Yet, we watch it happen without recourse while knowing he will only be a puppet for the real policy writers behind the scenes. Just as ridiculous, the bat shit crazy speaker of the house is 80 years old. The brain naturally diminishes in capacity in one's later years. I fail to find the logic in this acceptable process.

I believe a person running for President should have an age limit cap during the election year, maybe no more than 60... or 58. What do you think?
    dwight55 and Michael_Js like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

I'm not sure how it would be done . . . but certainly our country should not allow the old slime ball to camp out in his basement and not be available to the public to find out exactly what he he or she wants to do . . . how they want to do it . . . and who they want to do it with.

We are definitely in for some hard days ahead . . .

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Michael_Js likes this.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    This is ludicrous, a person near the end of their life and with diminished mental capacities is elected to run the greatest nation on earth. The scene is already set up for him to be easily replaced by Harris, by a number of imaginable scenarios. Yet, we watch it happen without recourse while knowing he will only be a puppet for the real policy writers behind the scenes. Just as ridiculous, the bat shit crazy speaker of the house is 80 years old. The brain naturally diminishes in capacity in one's later years. I fail to find the logic in this acceptable process.

I believe a person running for President should have an age limit cap during the election year, maybe no more than 60... or 58. What do you think?
    Well, let's start off by saying that he WASN'T elected to run the greatest nation on Earth. He may wind up doing it, but he was not legitimately ELECTED to do so. Secondly, no, I don't necessarily think we should have your proposed age limit. We sure don't want the young people running the country (today's youth...I shiver at the thought!!) and it would have precluded us from having had one of the finest leaders in 40 years in the White House.
    dwight55 and Michael_Js like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links