Scientists splice human genes into monkey brains to make them bigger, smarter
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Scientists splice human genes into monkey brains to make them bigger, smarter within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; What could go wrong? Scientists made monkey brains double in size by splicing them with human genes in a “Planet of the Apes”-style experiment. https://nypost.com/2020/11/19/scient...g-human-genes/ ...

Like Tree22Likes
  • 6 Post By Mad Trapper
  • 5 Post By Prepared One
  • 2 Post By Mad Trapper
  • 2 Post By KUSA
  • 1 Post By dwight55
  • 4 Post By TenMileHunter
  • 2 Post By KUSA

Thread: Scientists splice human genes into monkey brains to make them bigger, smarter

What could go wrong?

Scientists made monkey brains double in size by splicing them with human genes in a “Planet of the Apes”-style experiment.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/19/scient...g-human-genes/

I think we have seen that movie before
    Bucket-Back since 2004

They have done the reverse with liberals

Why the hell would they DO such a thing?! Did they learn from Joseph Mengele in medical school???

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Talk to me when scientists splice monkey brains into liberals and make them smarter. Personally, I don't think it's possible.
    Michael_Js, AquaHull, KUSA and 2 others like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Talk to me when scientists splice monkey brains into liberals and make them smarter. Personally, I don't think it's possible.
    Don't you think monkeys are smarter than most liberals?

You might just be able to make hybrids the "old fashion way", cross breed them. Given their current range of perversions I think they'd enjoy that. Not sure if the monkeys would?
    Michael_Js and AquaHull like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Maybe they should just splice human brains into liberals.
    Michael_Js and Prepared One like this.

I read an article the other day . . . made a lot of sense.

Said part of the reason man is so much smarter than the rest . . . is we cook our food.

Animals have to waste tons of energy every year . . . digesting that raw stuff . . . but because we cook ours . . . it digests easier . . . less energy is wasted . . .

The energy is transformed into a word that had more syllables in it than half the dictionary . . . and it just had the run off ability to make the brains getting the cooked food smarter.

Guess that's why I'm a medium-well type person . . . and may be why all them tofu eating liberals will one day blow this place up.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Chiefster23 likes this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    Maybe they should just splice human brains into liberals.
    That won’t work. Not enough room inside a liberals skull to house a brain.

TMH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dwight55 View Post
    I read an article the other day . . . made a lot of sense.

Said part of the reason man is so much smarter than the rest . . . is we cook our food.

Animals have to waste tons of energy every year . . . digesting that raw stuff . . . but because we cook ours . . . it digests easier . . . less energy is wasted . . .

The energy is transformed into a word that had more syllables in it than half the dictionary . . . and it just had the run off ability to make the brains getting the cooked food smarter.

Guess that's why I'm a medium-well type person . . . and may be why all them tofu eating liberals will one day blow this place up.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    I expect the tofu eaters will continue to de-evolve and eventually have to be set free back into the wilderness.
    Michael_Js and dwight55 like this.

Sponsored Links