Missouri MAG(Mutual Assistance Group)
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Missouri MAG(Mutual Assistance Group) within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Hello fellow patriots, me and my group have created a discord server that is specifically for connecting people in Missouri to Mutual Assistance groups in ...

Hello fellow patriots,
    me and my group have created a discord server that is specifically for connecting people in Missouri to Mutual Assistance groups in their local area. We have the state broken down into 11 strategic sections. Each section has a channel where you can hop in and connect with people in that area who have MAGS or you can create your own MAG. We are attempting to get important infrastructure in place such as COMS(communications) via shortwave/ham, supply-chain, intel sharing, etc. We feel like there could be some major events in the near future and we just want to be prepared in the event such things take place. We believe having such infrastructure in place will help safegaurd us ALL from anything such as grid-down or internet-down, or even things such as insurrection or invasion. It is also a place to participate in everyday conversation about anything prepping such as this forum. We have some shared resources such as e-books and other files etc. If you are from Missouri, or a bordering state such as ARK or OK, feel free to come in and connect.

If you want the link you can PM me or reply to this thread. I tried to post the link here and I guess I do not have enough posts yet to add links directly in the post.

HelloTasha33: I would love to link with your group.

We have a 50 adult MAG completed in Florida.

We documented everything we did so others might learn from our mistakes and successes.
    I have been trying to share notes with other MAGS for three years but you are my first real contact.

My private email is [email protected] Direct email is better than the email service on this website.

Click on PensacolaPreppers.us and see Systematic Approach To Group Survival.
    Last edited by jimcosta; 11-20-2020 at 11:08 AM.
    Our Survival Group Website: Hidden Content

Welcome.

There is a hometown forum that may get some attention

https://www.prepperforums.net/forum/missouri/
    Bucket-Back since 2004

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Wow, thanks, I will definitely be checking all of this out...
    Thanks for the response

Link to your site? If necessary I can do a cut and paste.
    Our Survival Group Website: Hidden Content

Sponsored Links