Thanks giving - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thanks giving

This is a discussion on Thanks giving within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by AquaHull Here are my permission slips from my Father:...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Thanks giving

Quote Originally Posted by AquaHull View Post
    Here are my permission slips from my Father:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thanks giving-bible.jpg  

Thanks giving-create-man.jpg  

AquaHull and hawgrider like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ND_ponyexpress_ View Post
    I'm not shaming any of them....
    Look at your choice of words. People aren't stupid & aren't hiding. They are simply making a choice. That is what freedom is about. We don't need government or other people telling us what to do or making us feel bad about making a choice.

probably doesn't understand their chances of getting in a car accident on the way to Thanksgiving EVERY OTHER YEAR

staying hiding in their homes
    Michael_Js likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
    Look at your choice of words. People aren't stupid & aren't hiding. They are simply making a choice. That is what freedom is about. We don't need government or other people telling us what to do or making us feel bad about making a choice.

probably doesn't understand their chances of getting in a car accident on the way to Thanksgiving EVERY OTHER YEAR

Some people ARE stupid. Some people ARE hiding. Some STUPID PEOPLE ARE HIDING. Hell, stupid Joe Biden was hiding in his basement for months.
    hawgrider and Michael_Js like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

We're having all family members over to our place this Thanksgiving. A few of the older members have declined but everyone under 60 is coming. A full day of skeet shooting, trail riding, good conversation and a large meal. Maybe even some deer hunting if anybody wants to come over very early.

Yes, the virus is a concern but you can't live your life in fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post

they make the choice to not visit family but drive to the store or to work... driving is waaaay more likely to kill them than the virus... doesn't make them stupid.. makes them ignorant.

I can respect the people who are truly scared and don't leave their house. but how many of these people are there vs the virtue signalers who think their mask is helping and the virus only infects people in groups of 11 or more?? I have a test here for the mask wearers that try to ridicule me... I bring them outside where it is 20 degrees and tell them to exhale with their mask on... all that steam you see can carry covid. they normally just bury their heads back in the sand... while constantly touching their mask.
    stevekozak likes this.
    -IN OMNIA PARATUS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis View Post
    We're having all family members over to our place this Thanksgiving. A few of the older members have declined but everyone under 60 is coming. A full day of skeet shooting, trail riding, good conversation and a large meal. Maybe even some deer hunting if anybody wants to come over very early.

Yes, the virus is a concern but you can't live your life in fear.
    That sounds like good times!!

we will once again spend Thanksgiving on our own - which is just fine: we did last year also.

I like this better than the alternate with the in-laws. The year before last, we planned all the kids (my wife is one of 5 children), and their families at our place, all said yes. The super controlling MIL said no one really wanted to come, so she took over the feast and we had to travel to her place...My wife was in tears and I had refused to go, but went to keep the peace.

We don't eat red meat (only some fish), so for our Thanksgiving feast we each carve out one of our garden fresh sugar pie pumpkins, pre-cook it, make a delicious stuffing, and layer that with mashed potatoes and homemade gravy, and bake it up. We scoop out the cooked pumpkin with the stuffing and enjoy - plenty of leftovers...

No traveling again this year!

Peace & Thanks Giving...
    Michael J.
    Chiefster23 and SOCOM42 like this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links