Mask Cultists Future Plans
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Mask Cultists Future Plans within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Ever wonder when the Mask Cultists are going to stop worshiping their worthless masks? What will these fear-mongering lunatics do should they gain absolute power ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By ActionJackson
  • 3 Post By keith9365
  • 1 Post By Bigfoot63

Thread: Mask Cultists Future Plans

Ever wonder when the Mask Cultists are going to stop worshiping their worthless masks? What will these fear-mongering lunatics do should they gain absolute power over their more sane countrymen?

Here's one possibility:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wX2...ature=youtu.be
    George Soros is Satan's blood relative.

Ever wonder when the Mask Cultists are going to stop worshiping their worthless masks? What will these fear-mongering lunatics do should they gain absolute power over their more sane countrymen?

Here's one possibility:

AquaHull likes this.
    George Soros is Satan's blood relative.

I live in a small southern town so I don't have any interaction with homeless people. For those of you in larger metropolitan areas with large homeless populations, are there mass die off's from covid in your area? I mean you have large groups of people in close proximity with each other who have drug and alcohol problems compounded with poor hygiene and health care. So I was just wondering, if masks, social distancing, and locking down your economy and destroying small business is so necessary why are we not hearing mass die off's of homeless populations. Yes, I am a smart a$$.
    Denton, Bigfoot63 and stevekozak like this.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by keith9365 View Post
    I live in a small southern town so I don't have any interaction with homeless people. For those of you in larger metropolitan areas with large homeless populations, are there mass die off's from covid in your area? I mean you have large groups of people in close proximity with each other who have drug and alcohol problems compounded with poor hygiene and health care. So I was just wondering, if masks, social distancing, and locking down your economy and destroying small business is so necessary why are we not hearing mass die off's of homeless populations. Yes, I am a smart a$$.
    You are not the only person who has asked about the huge piles of homeless bodies killed by the covid19.
    stevekozak likes this.
    Cogito, ergo sum. Rene' Descartes

I live close to a homeless shelter, and so far nothing has killed anyone, as far as I can tell.

The shelter put out cots for people to sleep on, and the area is underneath I-375. So it is protected from the rain.

And you made a good point, there should be mass casualties amongst the homeless. There should be hundreds of thousands of dead.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 11-20-2020 at 09:57 AM.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am about 1/4 of the way through it. It is very well written and it is worth reading. [Sep 23 2019]

Surprisingly enough in my area there is not mass die off homeless people. My theory is that some of them have systems that are so used to the abuse from, drugs, solvents and booze that the C19 decides to pass they by as a host / target. Opioids is killing more that Covid is is kind of tragic because we know who is selling the junk, who is shipping it in and whose is making it, but the powers that be just ignore it as it is too much work to actually face the problem.

Godspeed
    Last edited by CapitalKane49p; 11-20-2020 at 10:46 AM.

Sponsored Links